May 10, 2024, 09:58:09 am

Author Topic: Round 1: Thread of Predicting Happy Feelings!! YAY!  (Read 11941 times)

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
Round 1: Thread of Predicting Happy Feelings!! YAY!
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:35:10 am »
------------------
Round 1
Map : Monsoon
:Monsoon2:

M1
:Bulgaria: :ud: 3wd.Simo
:USA: :ra: DarkMessiah
:USA: :ud: SteppinRazor
:Germany: :ne: darkermirror

===Eshan of course. Magadansky's reputation precedes himself, while Eshan manages to keep low profile despite being such a happy person!!! Woohoo! Steppin and Darker, you guys are AWESOME (yay!), but unfortunately you have almost no chance against both Eshan and Maga in the SAME game! WOOT!

M2
:Austria: :orc: Daselend
:Canada: :ra: Renaud
:USA: :ud: UnholyDreadlorD
:Poland: :hu: QHKane

===Easy win for Dase. Renaud and Hydro will suicide each other like all FML mods do every time they get into a game together. QHKane is of course playing the underpowered race, and has almost no chance against the ORC GOD OF ORCS... Yes... (happy feelings, happy feelings)

M3
:Germany: :hu: Humans7ar
:France: :ud: Ugrilainen
:Canada: :ud: Walking.TRL
:Germany: :orc: PinballMap
===Oooh, this one is tough! I'd say almost every player has about same chance to win here, but Walking has a bit of an edge due to being overall the most skillful player of awesomeness. HumanStar, the last season's finalist seems like an obvious candidate, but unfortunately for HIM, he now has lost his underdog reputation and will be soon facing the Quebec + France alliance. He will be WALKING (get it? get it?) out of the game pretty shortly, I think.

M4
:Sweden: :ra: Brainman
:Canada: :hu: Kajetan
:Romania: :hu: Q-veta
:USA: :ra: Persuade
===Oh, yay!!! I hope Persduade draws HU here, and we have FOUR Humans in the same game. This makes it very fair, of course, as HU is the weakest, least represented FFA race, and would otherwise lose to other races, which is NOT GOOD (No, not at all!!!). With that in mind, after 4.5 hours and every corner of the map being covered in towers, Q-veta will prevail, obviously. NICE!

M5
:Finland: :ra: dkh.Rain
:Russia: :hu: W8man
:Canada: :ra: Paterique
:USA: :hu: L77
===Happy feeling, happy feelings, what do we have here? L77, my dear friend, do you remember that Savage Storm game from about 8 years ago against me and X-Hunters? Of course you don't. That's why you are going to lose here. The stars have aligned for Paterique to win!! YAY!!!!!! Grats Pat!

M6
:USA: :orc: DarknessCallsMe
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Germany: :ud: Kruppe
:Sweden: :hu: Dkh.Starshaped
===An easy win for Darkness, DUH! Starshaped will rush out Slythe while Darkness will surprise everyone by not doing his usual hero combo and picking Dark Ranger Shadow Hunter Tauren Chieftain instead. Nobody is going to be expecting it, and with the element of surprise on his side, the kittun master shall prevail... RAWR!!!! (woot)

M7
:Canada: :hu: KING.WRECKTIFY
:USA: :ud: PLZLEAVEDUCK
:Canada: :ra: Killyoself
:Canada: :ra: rygorych
===My clairvoyant mind tells me very clearly as to how the events will unfold here. Rygo will, of course tower up and go to 80 early to sit around and snipe trees. Offended by such callous disregard for nature, Killyoself will mysteriously forget the #1 rule of FFA, attempt to "tome" rygo, falling into a stalemate which will last generations. In the mean time. KING.WRECKTIFY will be swiftly defeated by Duck, at which point Duck will come to Rygo's rescue, quickly kill off both Rygo and Killyoself, and then sit in his chair, file his nails to perfection and observe his reflection in the screen of his monitor, quietly contemplating the meaning of life.

Happy feelings.

M8
:Russia: :orc: y.zenchenko
:Canada: :ra: Rebuke[Skynet]
:France: :hu: JoHnY-BoY
:USA: :ud: Red7z7
===Yet again, here we will observe the alliance of the Francois Bloc, represented by the weakest FFA race, the Humans. Aided by Carla Bruni and zench's terrible ping and Red's decision to avoid attacking Rebuke, Johny will complete the circle by introducing a new human technique, called "Griffons, Priests and Tanks", combining a unique blend of previous underused units with a very rarely encountered hero combo of Archmage, Mountain King and Paladin. He will further shock the world by employing the Staffs of Sanctuary, truly revolutionizing the Human play.

YAY!!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:40:22 am by rygorych »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Round 1: Thread of Predicting Happy Feelings!! YAY!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:32:42 pm »
M1

Eshan will try to manip against maga using his new manip strat "telling the truth".  Of course steppin and darker mirror won't believe a word hes saying, and it will lead to maga dominating

M2

Renaud will try and fail to rush dase, and will spend the next 60 min hiding trees, during that time, Kane and hydro will team dase to near death.  Renaud will then win by build kill, because he hid 16 chims

M3

As long as he sticks to his game plan of BM/Tinker/FL hes gold (actually he can drop the fl if he wants)

M4

Brain wins games, he just does.

M5

w8man is a very solid player, the reason he wasn't in the top players was most likely because he joined late, and would always agree to be replaced in much harder games

M6

ork ork!
Starshaped will hopefully try to rush darkness out, however that will most likely prove difficult, because darkness always has his army of skellies.  Once darkness is victories, he will be teamed by slythe and kruppe.  He will win

M7

Wild card, Wreck is rusty, duck is hard to predict, rabbit might just suicide rygofor the hell of it and rygo needs player to be logical in order to win games (and you have a problem when wreck is the most logical guy!)  Everything considered, i will go for the long shot and say rygo

M8

Gut feeling

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 05:14:03 pm »
M1
  3wd.Simo
  DarkMessiah
  SteppinRazor
  darkermirror

that gonna be very interesting with a clash of micro and manipping

M2
  Daselend
  Renaud
  UnholyDreadlorD
  QHKane

Dase will play elf. so he won´t draw too much attention, probably hydro still will go mad at him, meanwhile renaud shows kane his 100 food chippo because his wisp got ( accidently ) killed by the creeping kane, which causes renaud going into autopilot * i must kill kill him* ( when u remember the naked weapon )

M3
  Humans7ar
  Ugrilainen
  Walking.TRL 
  PinballMap

i have not seen walking play , perhaps some replays, but he must be good if he receives an invitation. Ugri and pbm will have some hard mass summon vs orc cheese fights, ending in 3-way where humi gets teamed.

M4
  Brainman
  Kajetan
  Q-veta
  Persuade

i thought q only talks, but then i saw a game played on patch 1.21 or so where he showed rly good sense and micro, it is 1.26 though now, but i will pick him over the surprisingly seen brainman here ( explanation! :D ).

M5
  dkh.Rain
  W8man
  Paterique
  L77

w8man combo good vs mechanical units, still going with rain when he either plays human, too or practices some orc vs human ffastyle.

M6
  DarknessCallsMe
  Slythe
  Kruppe
  Dkh.Starshaped

i agree with renaud. starshaped will go with FOOTIES on darkness, moments later it is DAWN OF THE DEAD, minutes later it is lvl 6 dr 5 tc 4 sh and starshaped out, then kruppe and me who were fighting aswell going to team darkness, but it will be too late... too late...

M7
  KING.WRECKTIFY
  PLZLEAVEDUCK
  Killyoself
  rygorych

indeed very unpredictable, but wreck gonna make a statement, not failing like his alterego mightymurrock did ;-).

M8
  y.zenchenko
  Rebuke[Skynet] 
  JoHnY-BoY
  Red7z7

buke rushes yz with griffon or ground, while red going necrowagon on hoarding johny, poor johny, we will see 2 rebuilds , sry it is monsoon, we will see a final 1vs1 where buke being the more relaxed player.

Offline Walking.TrL

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Walking.TrL
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 05:37:59 pm »
RE: Slythe

I applied and won my qualifier, wasn't invited.  I played before in seasons 5-6 (or something... but two seasons) and made it to the semi's both times but never won a semi.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:36:29 pm »
I have to say I love the predictions topic, hilarious comments are made  :icon_mrgreen:

@ Slythe : Brainman is in because seksi is gone.
Walking did qualify and is a former FML semi finalist (S5?)

Before I start, and I'll call this the "Kruppe's jurisprudence", dont feel angry if I state you gonna get tomed, just post the same about me if it makes you feel better.

M1

Simo will target darkermirror and eventually win his 1vs1. Eshan will dominate Steppinrazor. Then whoever win his 1vs1 first will get teamed, some girl told me eshan was an early finisher, so I suppose he will get teamed by simo and darker. He will cry he has no money, which will be true but no one believe anything he says. In the end, Maga gets a sneaky win!

M2

Daselend is still depressed to be the top fml choice for the title "the guy who we thought he was fml champion but hell no he isnt". He took this title out of the orcish hands of Nline who is a young retired.
Renaud will do his new lost combo with ne and ravage daselend who is surrounded and has a broken arm.
In the meantime, Kane loses 14 footies creeping the expo and get killed by the sub who will play instead of hydro who can only propose to euro players to play at 5 am. In the end, sub is too bad to resist Renaud : we all know how sub sucks!

M3

Ok I win this but I cant say how just now. I suppose the ud wont fight early cause ud = love and we hate hu/orc (AM I RIGHT WALKING :icon_wink: :icon_wink: :icon_wink:)

M4

My favorite game! Brainman will play from his laptop and will disconnect. Q-veta wil say persuade is a jew and will focus him BUT in fact kajetan who will be drunk, is indeed a jew and will team Q with persuade. In the end, after 14 glasses of bourbon, Kajetan falls asleep on his keyboard typing "FJGFGJLJLUOPJ" with his forehead, handing persuade the win

M5

W8man will tome Paterique : I am sorry dude, IT IS WRITTEN. IN the meantime, Rain who just saw his friend starshaped winning a game doing a bullshit worthless rush will do the same on L77. W8man will just send 85 gyro to Rain's base after 30 mn

M6

Prussia will peace and hoard while Starshaped, revigorished by rushing a 490 ping russian player from china in his previous game, will try to rush out another orc Darkness. The Ranger guy will survive and punish Starshaped who will blame the host for a spike which would have killed his am while in fact he was stomped.
Germany combination of 45k gold is taking over darkness. In the end Slythe get the best of the 1vs1, just because I want Kruppe to complain I'm saying he will lose  :icon_mrgreen:

M7

I JUST COULDNT RESIST TO MAKE THIS GAME. I may not watch it except for the chatlog. SubZeroself will attack Scorpyorich after the 4mn mark in order to get revenge for a game he lost in 2003. During this mega suicide, PLZLEAVEGORO will attack the very old SHANG TSUNCKTIFY who just came back from the retirement home. GORO WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY

M8

Looks imbalance on first sight. 2 players will be ravaged but i dont want to say who to avoid future suicides. IN the end, Rebuke wins because he told me he was going to be the champion this season and it has to start somewhere
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:41:54 pm by Ugrilainen »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 07:50:15 pm »
i must be part of the most overrated ffa player, i mean cmon, i'm favorite despite being vs dase?!!

Offline KaJetan

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 07:57:32 pm »
first renaud your the KING OF FFA
second your predicted to win im predicted to pass out now thats funny

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:09 pm »
Yes but your predicted to be winning before passing out!
(And Sens > Leaf w00t)

L77

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 08:09:04 pm »
L77, my dear friend, do you remember that Savage Storm game from about 8 years ago against me and X-Hunters?

Kind of...I remember one good game on Savage Storm.  I'd have to say my most memorable game was a 3 way between myself, rice, and pencil.  I was of course the underdog and destroyed 2 of rice's mains with mass tele.  What was your account name back then?

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: KiLLyoSeLF
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 08:35:33 pm »
M1 - XoZ_Magadansky
Until Eshan starts actually randoming again, he just doesn't play the same in FML as he does on Bnet.

M2 - DasEend
Even on a somewhat anti-orc map, I can't see this being close without epic teaming.

M3 - Walking.TrL
Humans7ar will be teamed by two undeads & unfortunately I see lumber, not gold, screwing him.

M4 - Q-veta
They will underestimate him based on his mouth.

M5 - dkh.Rain
The bottom two in the game don't have the same micro as the top two, but they're not stupid on a map where balanced play can drain mines quickly. This is the game I want to see the most.

M6 - DarKNeSSCaLLs
See M2 comments.

M7 - KiLLyoSeLF
Myself (duh?)...although, with some epic chat & a 2nd/3rd place finish, this may still entertain me.

M8 - y.zenchenko
I believe rebuke will be teamed in this game, not necessarily because he'll be the strongest but because yz can be quiet and rebuke's arrogance cannot.

Offline KaJetan

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 08:58:11 pm »
oh and i may be "drunk" ben but im pretty sure leafs second in east and season series is 1/1   also for M3 walkng isnt french Canadian hes from out west BC

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 09:39:53 pm »
 " some girl told me eshan was an early finisher"

that was your wife, i lost interest

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 09:45:21 pm »
and M7 = match of the WEAK !!!!!!

rsm

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:39 pm »
Round 1
Map : Monsoon
:Monsoon2:

M1

survived a 100 food push from me long enough to realize i was running into a brick wall, good luck.

M2

kane will cause dase to lose in the end.

M3

no i did not fucking pick him because hes orc ok.

M4

I like the sweden flag and have no clue whatsoever about this mu

M5

skill gap in solo is too great and I know little of their strategic game.

M6

depends on starshaped how this game goes.

M7

now remember this guys if you're ever on the edge of teaming me. I PLAY UNDEAD. I rest my case. But me or wrecktify will be teamed and then i see ryg coming in at the end taking the win.

M8

I would say rebuke WAS one of the best strategic players to play at a semi-pro level and will be overlooked by yz who will get teamed leaving rebuke to win.

so tired, sorry for bad English and lack of bad manner.

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 02:31:43 am »
I'd like to point out that I haven't played in years. I don't know who Kajetan and Brainman are and I think I only saw a replay of Brainman running around the map with no buildings. I have a chance if and only if these 2 conditions are met: persuade doesn't random orc and Brainman isn't subbed by a Lone player.