May 15, 2024, 02:07:37 pm

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 2 Matchups  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
Re: Season 22 Round 2 Matchups
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 11:22:56 pm »
M10

:Finland: :ne: j33
:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:France: :ra: Ponty
:Russia: :ra: AJIKAIII

All of these players are smart. J33 is not a noob he knows he has to adjust for the map, and everyone has seen his rebuilding so he won't rely on that. Ponty cant stand up to the others' micro but his ffa sense is good. Junker was really impressive last game, so I'll go with him, but really this is anyones game. Alkash played bad last round but well in sympo finals. Whoever withstands rush or manages gold the best can win.

M11

:USA: :ra: Alien
:Canada: :ne: Renaud
:Portugal: :ra: F10EX
:USA: :ne: Wrecktify

Another game with four smart players, but Alien has been playing out of this world lately (pun intended) and Wreck indeed looked rusty.

M12

:Australia: :orc: Sweet
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Germany: :orc: Iced4g0n
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor

Ena is a wildcard, and so far thats not a compliment - it seems like he doesnt really believe in himself to win normally so he goes for troll strats and hopes for the best. Stemming from FFA insecurity crisis. Sweet played well last round, steppin isnt bad, and laxu plays with cunning. With two orcs it might be tough but I'll go with the lax

M13

:Russia: :ud: Jaod
:Germany: :ne: CallMeImba
:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2
:Russia: :orc: KENT2566

Jaod impressed everyone last round but I dont get why people call CMI a noob. With a bit wiser play he could be really good. He started last round well but then ramboed a bit. If he doesn't get rushed or teamed, he has a good chance.

M14

:France: :hu: Valefort
:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:Germany: :hu: QQs
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap

I mean. This dude withstood 2v1 from DV and Alkash for like 2 hrs. He won last season. He's kicked ass with TINKER last round. He is a beast.

M15

:Sweden: :orc: Fetta
:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
:USA: :ud: FML|WorpeX
:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV-

This one will be fun to watch. Worpex is out of his league (pun intended) this time, Fetta's trash talk will be put to the test, soso isn't the biggest name in this game so he might escape his teaming curse, but in the end DV has got a killer instinct.

M16

:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:Germany: :orc: Fail.Life
:Russia: :ra: Dinamo

If i knew it was gonna be a small map I wouldnt have chosen 3 players with better micro than me

M17

:Switzerland: :hu: Noexxx
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Sweden: :ra: Hudkraem
:Germany: :orc: :ud: Ostone

Ostone is 50/50 no-show. Noexxx is a monster, a force to be reckoned with. Qwest knows how to play under the radar, and HUDD isnt bad. Noexxx will win his 1v1 and then have to avoid teaming.

M18

:Ukraine: :orc: Nline
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:USA: :ra: fatty
:Russia: :ra: GreatWall

I very rarely bet against Seksi. He has a scary combination of micro and manip that is extremely dangerous. Nline has the micro but no manip. Fatty and greatwall...honestly i dont know much about them, but I doubt they can match Lord Seksis micro or his wits.

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 04:41:09 am »
M10

As you already know, I'm good friends with Janker irl, so I know the number of times he has mentioned how he thinks j33 is a really tough opponent, something I don't 100% agree to, since I think it is only j33's macro that is really top notch, while his micro is just average. Maybe his fear of j33 stems from the time he got raped by j33 in hero arena at deathrose some seasons ago.

Anyway, in this game Ajikajii will once again be tomed by Junker. I have no idea why people say Ajikaji is a top player. To me he is still that old ladder noob who massed games and was placed in the same category as smino, d0fre etc. Ofc he has improved, but no where near the extent to which he has been elevated lately.

Puppet Ponty will obey to j33 and together they will defeat junker.

M11

IMO Alien is the best player at the moment. He is really tough to face, no matter race. I admire Renaud in many ways, but nowadays he should reside in the 3rd lowest bracket, since he is too rusty. I mean, the old canadian is too casual, he doesn't play 1 single ffa between the seasons. Same goes for Wreck, and both these guy's are too honourable to team Alien enough, and for F10EX, I have no idea who that guy is.

Ez win for Alien

M12

Laxu is one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered on the world wide web, despite me spending lots of time as a kid on websites as rotten.com etc. Since he was the only one who streamed the "game" with soso, sweet etc last week, I was watching his stream. However, I had to have it on mute for 3 hours, since his choice of music is hands down the worst I've ever heard. I'd much rather listen to 200 decibel didjeridoo from sweet and pan flutes from the native latin american Cumulo.

All of these players are way below average and Icedragon is a complete dick, I still think he's in fml just to piss ppl off, he will never win a game.

I like steppin, he is a nice guy with decent ffa sense, he will win this.

M13

FETTA HOW Y DO

FETA I KIL Y

FETA POMP KENT HELP

M14

Nasty game, three horrible humans going to eliminate the poor ork pbm. Cumulo never scouts and never uses AoE, which he will suffer from this game, unless he goes tinker again, since tinker op vs human.

M15

Unfortunately I think Soso will go tunnel vision mode and suicide me just like he did in last season final, since he feels hurt that I'm telling the truth about him and his personality. Since he already is eager to suicide me, I won't throw more gas on the fire. However, I'm curious how this guy is gonna face real life he he can't stand me and janker taking the mickey outta him.

Enough said, I think I will go Alchy this game in order to differentiate a little and avoid being teamed coz of imba BM. Alchy + bats is great synergy.

My fellow Liverpool-fan DV will play a straight forward James Milner-game without any horrible Mourinho-manip or Coutinho-trickery. If he lose 1v1, he will say "gg wp" and drop. I will go the same way and not manip or any shit like that, even tho I know that I'll be heavily teamed IF my alchy hits 6.

Worpex wins

M16

Don't know what happened to Maga lately, maybe it is the bulgarian water or smth. He was totally under the ice last game and unless he shapes up this game, he will lose any of these matchups.

Eshan takes it once again

M17

:Germany: :orc: :ud: Ostone

Noexx will play his ridiculously strong alchy/panda/mk combo and make this a walk in the park.

M18

Seksi is #2 player at the moment, just behind Alien. On small maps like this, Seksi is horrible to meet coz he will win his 1v1 very smooth and fast without any losses, and despite heavy teaming in the 1v2 the other players won't be able to withstand the constant pressure. I really hopes Nathan takes this, despite Nline being one of my favourite players.

Offline QQs

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 05:05:17 am »
Haha fetta, ur predictions are awesome :D especially this part

"Laxu is one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered on the world wide web, despite me spending lots of time as a kid on websites as rotten.com etc. Since he was the only one who streamed the "game" with soso, sweet etc last week, I was watching his stream. However, I had to have it on mute for 3 hours, since his choice of music is hands down the worst I've ever heard. I'd much rather listen to 200 decibel didjeridoo from sweet and pan flutes from the native latin american Cumulo."

"QQs is rly good at doing Mannequin Challenge with his units at his main" DV-

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 05:51:50 am »
I come there just to check his predictions :)

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 11:00:11 am »
However, I had to have it on mute for 3 hours, since his choice of music is hands down the worst I've ever heard. I'd much rather listen to 200 decibel didjeridoo from sweet and pan flutes from the native latin american Cumulo.

lmao

Offline F10EX

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: F10EX
  • Race: Random
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 12:14:50 pm »

M10

M11

Best micro of us all, even though the bottom 2 have much wider ffa sense. Will be a cool match

M12

Whoever gets suicided by ice, just loses, while the other pair whoever wins that 1x1 wins the game. A gamble.
I hope its step
M13

No offense, but looks to me the weakest match of them all, and I think CMI could win.
M14

Valefort looks smarter than the mayans.

M15

M16

I do think this game will be a total fail, hopefully the best player (maga) does win but this will be a chat game more than anything else
M17

:motherland: :orc: :ud: Ajikai

ajikai subs ostone and wins.

M18

Seksi the better playerhere

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 09:15:41 pm »
Pure reality:

Summary of M12:

Very deserved win for me. I played orc as it must be played, based on Seksi's FFA guide. Also, I made perfect use of the fights between Sweet and Tleilaxu and I fairly crushed SteppinRazor because of my very advantageous creeping, furthermore experience and item advantage.

A perfect demonstration of how the horde dominates a 4-way-map. Thanks to all my fans.

All false predictions:

M12

Ena will harass laxu's expansion at 3 min mark, killing aco after aco, letting laxu in a poor position to defend the following raider push of sweet in his main. Taliux will certainly cry for help and call gg 6 times before Steppin decides to crossmap and finish him, annoyed by his cryings. Just after, ena will hit steppin with a 100 food army (mix of grunts raiders wyverns doctors and catas) and will manage to destroy half of steppin's main and forces.
Realizing that there is still another player in the game ena will threaten steppin to attack sweet, but Steppin will refuse and rebuild while sweet and ena fight.
In the end Steppin will clean the 2 buddies who forgot his existence.

O RLY?

LOL

K, there will be much chatting and suiciding and drama, i am sorry for steppin who will have to play with snakes like sweet or Tleilaxu and clueless murder hobos like icedragon.

Icedragon will go apeshit on one undead for some reason during the creeping phase and spend all his gold attacking, with some success but without killing then he'll be smashed into oblivion by the second undead, both will team him out while sweet hoards on 50, buys powerful items and build many beastiaries. Tleilaxu wins, killing everyone.

DIDNT HAPPEN NOOB

GL HF

THX I HAD BOTH

3 Retards and a Tryhard this is gonna be gold. Looking forward to the chat! I cant tell who ena is gonna piss off but i hope its not sweet cuz sweet doesnt give a fuck about winning either. I hope ena bm harrasses Steppin to make him rq and then sweet and ena hardcore team laxu out to make laxu cry. Sweet wins the final 1n1 since....well its ena he plays against no further explanations needed. Ena i love you <3 stop dodging our minidota 1n1

SEEMS LIKE I AM THE TRYHARD IN YOUR SCENARIO

Tilaxu may suck, but overall he´s a good player who can take wins when u less expect it. Sweet is good solo player but Laxu´s necrowagon would defeat sweet and ena, just like he beat Nline last season :O

DIDNT HAPPEN

Ena is a wildcard, and so far thats not a compliment - it seems like he doesnt really believe in himself to win normally so he goes for troll strats and hopes for the best. Stemming from FFA insecurity crisis. Sweet played well last round, steppin isnt bad, and laxu plays with cunning. With two orcs it might be tough but I'll go with the lax

WELL U DIDNT GO WELL WITH THE LAX - AND SO FAR THATS NOT A COMPLIMENT

Laxu is one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered on the world wide web, despite me spending lots of time as a kid on websites as rotten.com etc. Since he was the only one who streamed the "game" with soso, sweet etc last week, I was watching his stream. However, I had to have it on mute for 3 hours, since his choice of music is hands down the worst I've ever heard. I'd much rather listen to 200 decibel didjeridoo from sweet and pan flutes from the native latin american Cumulo.

All of these players are way below average and Icedragon is a complete dick, I still think he's in fml just to piss ppl off, he will never win a game.

I like steppin, he is a nice guy with decent ffa sense, he will win this.

PISS PEOPLE OFF - TRUE
NEVER WIN A GAME - FALSE

NOOB

Whoever gets suicided by ice, just loses, while the other pair whoever wins that 1x1 wins the game. A gamble.
I hope its step

UR HOPES DIDNT HELP
ACTIVATE UR BRAIN NEXT TIME

ENA #1
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:24:57 pm by ena1337 »