May 15, 2024, 10:19:24 am

Author Topic: Scheduling Extension  (Read 1321 times)

Magadansky

Scheduling Extension
« on: October 23, 2015, 01:13:42 pm »
The deadline to schedule your matches will be extended to 1 November. Please those who have not posted in their scheduling topics to do so asap.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
Re: Scheduling Extension
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 02:05:36 am »
i would just like to point out that because i got subbed from my game 2 weeks before the deadline that this is BS

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 02:57:18 am »
I'm sorry you feel that way Eshan, but in the first week of the scheduling you didn't care enough to post a reply on the forum, so we simply assumed you went missing, just like for Round 1(where Maga mentioned you along with MyTime). Now, this extension is only for M11 really since the rest of the people replied on time and managed to get it done on time.
In any way, I know it sucks, but the sooner we get something done, the better, and we had a good number of people rdy to go that day, so we took action. Regardless of what happened, gl in your next game, I hope you move on to the final round, you do deserve it after all :).

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Magadansky

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 07:00:35 am »
Well, Cumulo explained it pretty well. You had already a warning from Round 1 and you didn't post anything for your match. You still have a chance for the Grand Final anyway. Just be responsible for it.