May 19, 2024, 03:32:06 pm

Author Topic: Dropping The Banhammer.  (Read 28790 times)

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
Re: Dropping The Banhammer.
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2011, 11:09:59 pm »
We're going in circles, heh

Preteaming is against the rules, you were attempting to instigate preteam, either between yourself and others, or between others besides yourself. I already mentioned that you never broke any rules specifically (or you did, but it can't be proven, so that's irrelevant), but it still caused a shitload of drama and problems as a result.

Again:

it's what you did, the manner you went about doing it, and the results of it.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2011, 11:13:03 pm »
Not only that, but in the one case FML has had of real preteam being caught, S4, nobody was banned or lost their points. The game was rematched.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't around back then, there's no specific rules stating what actions we must do in the result of this or that happening, or that if we did something in the past then we must do it again, it's up to the judgement of the admins on each individual situation.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2011, 11:17:36 pm »
so now the (joking) planning of a crime is a crime itself?

so jokingly messaging someone to rob a house is a crime?

you know that the messages werent serious, i fucking sent you a message about it. nor did the crime actually take place. so what youre doing is something illegal in the real world, its punishing someone for simply talking about committing a crime, when you KNOW they did not intend to. Someone with no criminal record might I add - im not a fucking cheater nor will I ever be. This is like when blizzard banned people for using that anti-maphack. Actually atleast that was against the rules. Here we didnt even BREAK THEM

Letting us replay the match doesnt hurt anyone, why wont you allow it? All players would want to do it (except maybe not SS since you spotted him a free fucking point for no reason, he didnt have top score). This league is for the players, so if the players want it, how can you disallow it

wait lemme address what you said. "its what yuo did, the manner in which you did it, and hte results"

What i did was try to help the league (okay in a stupid way) by seeing if people would preteam. The manner I did it in was OPEN since i MESSAGED U about it before the game. YOU GUYS, ADMINS, are at fault for not saying anything like dont do it.
THE RESULT? No preteam occurred, between ANY players, the league is fine.

Except we are penalized for it. Even though you could have said something - but it seems that the other admins WANTED it to happen just so they could punish me. I can see reno doing that
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:23:33 pm by Eshan »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2011, 11:20:35 pm »
removing our points (LOL and spotting starshaped an extra point hahaha) just means you are avoiding the proper punishment and settling on one that makes you look better as admins.

You are absolutely right, we shouldn't allow you back in the league out of pity; to be clear, my final vote on the situation was allowing walking back with 0 pts, and keeping you banned. (O yeah... I'm still pissed about all the "improvement" you made with this league)

In anticipation of my game I've done a little bit of 'manipping' via PMs, etc, in order to induce preteaming

Do we seriously need to any further to know that you tried to preteam?

And you wanted to "help" the league right?  Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!  You drove the admin you cared the most about your sorry ass away, created a massive amount of negative drama, and tried to encourage preteaming (do you seriously want to add ANOTHER fucking jurisprudence? "Yes we did message each other about teaming, but it was only and experiment/joke/to help")

Do I hate you? Of course I hate you, look at what you did in the past few days.  Did I hate you before this game (errr... make that before those PM)?  Nope, had already forgave all the other instance you had been a douche, was reading your comments on ffareplay, and made a topic in admin section saying you had a point and that we needed to do something... of course that lead us to check if you actually DID pm everyone like you joked about, and realized you did...

At that point we obviously stopped talking about how we could improved the league, and started focusing on your case.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2011, 11:21:30 pm »
omeone with no criminal record might I add

Ummm Al.Pacino anyone?

so now the (joking) planning of a crime is a crime itself?

Again, it can't be proven either way if you were joking or not. All that can be shown for certain is that it caused a lot of unwanted issues and drama, and that it was a foolish thing to do.

We're not going to agree on much here, you've presented your point, if Worpex/Reno want to change the punishment, I will agree with what they decide, but I don't think it's happening.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2011, 11:23:58 pm »
(also, since you were wondering, you broke rule 6.30a)

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2011, 11:28:03 pm »
6.30a - Cheating.

No i did not, as i didnt fucking cheat. Renaud you are a horrible fucking admin when it comes to deciding on fairness issues. And you just admitted you hate me, which makes you unfit to decide on something that regards me.

All im 'guilty' of is causing drama - but not really, as when the game ended I logged out of garena for a bit, thinking cool i won a game and there was no preteam. awesome.

Only when I log back on I see all the drama YOU ADMINS caused. "DROPPING THE BANHAMMER" wtf? letting me back into this league out of pity? you make a mistake and im supposed to thank you for taking it back, renaud? Actually you didnt take it back - you admitted you still think I should be banned. Ha.

YOU should be fucking banned for the same reason then - the game with you and Q, by everyones admission, is far far worse than this. And it gave you an unfair advantage which is the definition of cheating - something I did not do or have.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2011, 11:35:12 pm »
You are right, my game with Q had teaming way worst than yours
But it wasn't agreed before the game, and thus it wasn't preteaming
And yeah, i "admitted" that i hated you, but i did mentionned i din't hate you before you did this bs?  Or I guess i most have been maniping about that part

Btw, do you hate the current situation in America?  If so, you are unfit to be part of the 99%, because you are biased, WRONG YOU ARE PART OF THESE HIPPIES BECAUSE YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2011, 11:39:57 pm »
Uhh dude, just stop cause you are making no sense. After the PMs, you hated me. Hence you have no right to judge my so called 'punishment'

Yeah u guys didnt agree before the game, but u still teamed like a preteam.

whereas I agreed before the game (experiment) but I never FUCKING TEAMED LIKE A PRETEAM. So theres your difference. We cant prove your crime, but in mine: there WAS NO crime. just messages.

And i have no idea what your america comment is about. like literally none. nor does it make sense. As an admin, you are a judge. Now if a judge ruling on occupy wallstreet was shown to hate the movement, he would be unfit to judge.

Just like if a judge ruling on a discrimination issue was found to be a racist, he would be unfit to judge. You are ruling on my case, but you hate me- hence you are unfit to judge.

Offline Walking.TrL

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Walking.TrL
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2011, 11:59:19 pm »
See, I was going to come and rant some more... but then I saw this.

my final vote on the situation was allowing walking back with 0 pts, and keeping you banned.

I like you renaud <3

I'm sure worpex had my back.  I like you too worpex ( just don't tell me otherwise so I can just believe this)

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2011, 03:08:38 am »
wow wtf did i miss rofl

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2011, 03:54:34 am »
Eshan this might surprise you but you can't hold me accountable for your actions. What you did was retarded, I think the punishment was too soft to be honest. About me? Well I've played the same in previous seasons and no one complained until now where you and duck (AND IT SEEMS TO BE ONLY YOU AND DUCK) complain. You are so loud and obnoxious it's unbearable. Duck has some mental deficiencies I understand, you on the other hand seemed to be fine when I left. Looks like you turned in to a complete faggot in the mean time. You know how you could have stopped the Gold Rush game? Scouting and telling humans7ar that we were both hoarding (see how Maga did it in the Deadlock game). So please this is all on you for A) not scouting and stopping something that was easily preventable and B) trying to preteam. So next time you're in a game or I'm in a game or duck's in a game, don't blame your poor play on me. It's all on you.

I'm still sad to see Walking.TrL punished.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2011, 04:09:59 am »
You are quite right I shuold have scouted better when the human was rushing me. But you are wrong that its only me and duck. Why just a few hours ago, Ugri said on ffareplays:

@ Q : you are like a poison to this league. S10 was entertaining. Now since your game on gold rush everyone is feeling free to play dirty ugly in order to get a win. Bravo.

Maybe you should go and call him mentally retarded or a 'fucking faggot' too. Add some anti-semitic, white supremacist racial slurs in there too like usual

Its funny Darkness talks about civil, but they allow a guy called JewsAreAfterMe to play, or JewishBanker lol. Or just any of your generally racist shit. And thats without talking about how you play like a scheming snake.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:12:49 am by Eshan »

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2011, 04:34:41 am »
I fail to see how Jewish Banker is offensive. Anyway ugri saying I was poison (or in a more cool way, venom) is because of what you did you fucking imbecile. I played my games the way I've always played them (ugri was admin in S4-S5 when I played too AFAIK). YOU caused all the drama, YOU complained about half my games it's all on you buddy. Yes if I hadn't been here you probably wouldn't have caused all this drama. So yes the difference is that I'm in this season and I wasn't in the last one. But you're still accountable for all your actions. The preteaming, the drama for no reason. Everything is your fault. I'm not guilty for something YOU did.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2011, 04:39:49 am »
Im not saying your guilty for my actions.

you are guilty of being a racist, slimy, annoying, conceited, private chatting player who most people think has brought a negative shift in the style of our games. And you didnt even have to qualify  :icon_lol: