May 17, 2024, 07:19:07 pm

Author Topic: Criticism to ffareplays  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Valefort

Re: Criticism to ffareplays
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 10:23:03 am »
In 4 way FML games canceling a natural generally offers a quick kill but since almost no player dies instantly it takes time so the cost in terms of gold and creeping is considerable, and almost always too important. That's why it's scarcely done, no random honor rule.

Actually if we were playing on maps with very few creep camps I think we would see early agression often.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 01:08:42 pm »
It's best to ignore retards who don't understand diplomacy and long term thinking.
Not surprised to see reactions defending him from Soso (who is ironically one of the most passive players in FML) and Dovekie, whose main interest in FFA is rampaging through 50 APM noobs.
That's not to say that some (a significant amount?) FML games aren't boring and unnecessarily drawn out, but let me present to you a saying we have in Danish.
"Der skal to til at danse tango" - It takes two people to dance a tango.
This saying is especially relevant to players like Soso who are chronically unable to take a step back and realize their own boring playstyles are contributing to these "typical FML games" they keep ranting about.
Of course, when you have three other people in the game, you CAN and WILL sometimes be subjected to gay things like being completely teamed out etc., but the first place where change starts is yourself.

Offline Dovekie

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dovekie
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 06:23:56 pm »
Dovekie - you are very opinionated and very vocal about your views and you seem like a good player - but it might be irritating to some players if you don't back it up in competitive games, so would love to see you next season!

I suppose maintaining a 67-70% ladder winrate with random and 75-80% on Elf/Hu only accounts (with comcast even), and winning every few inhouses  we play is irrelevant (fighting against usually only FML players).  I need to do well in your specific circumstances that constitute 20% of what FFA actually is.

@Tleilaxu, you don't get to "decide" what other peoples interests are, and demolishing players of your skill with ease, while fun, isn't what I find my main enjoyment in.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:25:32 pm by Dovekie »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 06:45:13 pm »
LMAO TIELAXU UNLEASHED :o

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 09:12:47 pm »
Dovekie - you are very opinionated and very vocal about your views and you seem like a good player - but it might be irritating to some players if you don't back it up in competitive games, so would love to see you next season!

I suppose maintaining a 67-70% ladder winrate with random and 75-80% on Elf/Hu only accounts (with comcast even), and winning every few inhouses  we play is irrelevant (fighting against usually only FML players).  I need to do well in your specific circumstances that constitute 20% of what FFA actually is.

@Tleilaxu, you don't get to "decide" what other peoples interests are, and demolishing players of your skill with ease, while fun, isn't what I find my main enjoyment in.
Lol, I'm pretty sure I would wreck you in any kind of 1v1. Maybe 10-3 for me, since after all you're not total shit, just inferior compared to me.

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 09:21:14 pm »

Lol, I'm pretty sure I would wreck you in any kind of 1v1. Maybe 10-3 for me, since after all you're not total shit, just inferior compared to me.

lol Laxu, I'm supremely confident that Doveki could easily mop the floor with you. I've faced him in ladder before and he's quite frankly just as good as any top FML player at this very moment. Now, I remember when you used to say the same about me, then I played u and beat u in 8 minutes ? and then u cried that I stream hacked. Not to mention, even if you beat Doveki in 1v1, it doesn't mean that his point of view is wrong, it's just a point of view, and according to him and the games he's played, a valid point of view.

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 09:26:37 pm »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 09:37:57 pm »

lol Laxu, I'm supremely confident that Doveki could easily mop the floor with you. I've faced him in ladder before and he's quite frankly just as good as any top FML player at this very moment. Now, I remember when you used to say the same about me, then I played u and beat u in 8 minutes ? and then u cried that I stream hacked. Not to mention, even if you beat Doveki in 1v1, it doesn't mean that his point of view is wrong, it's just a point of view, and according to him and the games he's played, a valid point of view.
ROFL, nice lies Cumulo you filthy Peruvian street prostitute. Congrats on beating me with a rush, don't remember the part about stream hacking, you must've made that up because you're an insecure piece of shit who needs validation through warcraft 3, because in real life the only validation you get is when rich people hand you a 50 US dollar bill after you've sucked their cock some where in a night club in Bogota.
It's also funny how you've been trying to insult almost everybody involved in FFA the last couple of days.
Maybe your asshole is extra sore this week from the pumping of rich US business men?

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 09:48:16 pm »

ROFL, nice lies Cumulo you filthy Peruvian street prostitute. Congrats on beating me with a rush, don't remember the part about stream hacking, you must've made that up because you're an insecure piece of shit who needs validation through warcraft 3, because in real life the only validation you get is when rich people hand you a 50 US dollar bill after you've sucked their cock some where in a night club in Bogota.
It's also funny how you've been trying to insult almost everybody involved in FFA the last couple of days.
Maybe your asshole is extra sore this week from the pumping of rich US business men?

lol, 19 year old pre-mature euro hick talking :D.

Offline Dovekie

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dovekie
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 09:49:52 pm »
Tleilaxu, we have played in solo and I have won.  Seriously I was just going to ignore what you posted, but felt like I would defend myself, but now I will know what to do next time.

edit: Actually on rereading I think I'm just getting trolled.  But at least I wasn't baited as hard as este peruano pe.

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 09:50:54 pm »
So... Grudge match otw?
Hi