May 02, 2024, 01:04:54 pm

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 6 Matches  (Read 1857 times)

Magadansky

Season 22 Round 6 Matches
« on: May 04, 2016, 03:09:04 pm »
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Matches will be played only on FML bot as on w3arena bot there is no way to use private chat.

M40

:Peru: :hu: ZsSuperCumulo
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Germany: :orc: ena1337
:Russia: :ra: AJIKAIII

M41

:South_Africa: :hu: Wrecktify
:France: :hu: Valefort
:USA: :ra: fatty
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu

M42

:Sweden: :ra: junkerzam
:Australia: :hu: SweeT
:Germany: :orc: FML|Pinballmap
:Germany: :orc: Life

M43

:Switzerland: :ra: noexxx
:Germany: :ra: letshavesomefun
:Bulgaria: :ud: FML|Magadansky
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook

M44

:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Finland: :ne: j33.
:Russia: :hu: HeavyWeight
:USA: :ra: Seksi

M45

:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ
:Denmark: :ra: zTsoso
:Kazikstan: :ra: DV
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline

Scheduling threads will be opened soon. Deadline to play this round is 15 May.
Post your predictions below!

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Season 22 Round 6 Matches
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:33:13 pm »
M40

SuperCumulo kind of is like the Ludix of Human.  Hes like ridiculously good, not American, and probably really good in the sack.  I think it could be pretty interesting if we have some HU mirror action between him VagiKajiiii, and Eshan is definitely in it depending on race/mood/brain cell functionality.  I personally like Ena cause he was fun to interview but I /lacksufficientdata to tell whether he can win.  #voteCumulo

M41

Im going to win obviously.  Me and laxu will be PM coordiinating all game.  I learned from his last match that Whalefort is a pokemon that is weak against Beastmaster-Second, so I will be doing that.  I dont know anything about Fatty but he's American so I like him.  I actually dont know anything about Laxu, though I though he was south american for a long time.  He seems nice though :)

M42

M43

I have had a depressingly small amount of time interacting with Maga this season.   I think he, like Ugrilainen, not so secretly hates me.  Which is sad because about 50% of my motivation any given season is battling Maga, who is like the Yugi to my Pegasus, or the Captain Planet to my Evil Captain Planet.  I havent even watched his replays.  He's probably still good though.  Oh I like shave though! Hes a fierce orc battle master.  Fetta... fuckin cheese_ook.  Might as well be named mozarrella_balls.  OH! And noexxxx.  Hes pretty solid.  I think he wins cause human is broken.  Woo!

M44

Assumign he shows up seems like HW will probably win. Hes godly.  I Think?

M45

I actually love all these players, in order that they are listed.  I actually think Alien, Soso and DV all have a shot.  If Nline shows up and doesnt have to take care of his kids/isnt drunk/actually plays for realsies he even has a shot with good item drops.  But I'll go for the walking talking advertisement that is Mr. Alien.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:38:37 pm by Wrecktify »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 08:34:02 pm »
M40

I'm quiet happy with my picks. I haven't played vs Eshan since mid february so it should be nice to see him in action once more :D. Ajik is also a solid pick since he's a strong human and should not be understimated :), and finally Ena who is strong in the early game, but seems to fall behind in late stages of the game :/; if he plays it right he'll increase his odds to move to semi finals :), after all the rest of us are in already :).
M41

Wrecktify has been improving since his first game on twilight, I think if he continues this path he will definitely reach the grand final, specially after his great play on death rose where he beat two respectable opponents, Ajik and J33. What was most intersting is that after 1 hour of chatcraft he managed to put an end to an orc and the J33, both loaded with more gold than jewish gold pot worshiper leprechauns. The only problem he faces in this game is that all of his opponents are desperately trying to score 25 pts, so it is possible to see dirty manouvers or teaming against wreck so that 1 of them possibly advances to semis. The way I see is like this, one top tier 2 watch, Omega (Wrecktify) versus two tier 4 watches, Hamilton (Vale and Laxu) and a tier 5 watch, Casio (El gordo ).  xD

M42

Team in Flames is gonna win, no need to PM since The cloud connected in The quiet place will take care of everything :D, in the end though Cloud connected will most likely win :D

M43

Noex tomes fetta while maga tomes Shave, the rea question is will Maga beat Noex or vice versa ? I couldnt beat Maga alone, will Noex do any better ? I'd love to see this game in a final 1v1 among the top two most consistent players :)

M44

if Seksi shows up, this could be a real good game, but I can't recall when was the last time I saw seksi play so I don't know how well he'll do. In any case I really hope he wins :(  USA #1!!!

M45

Another great game, I hope soso goes human this time, but he is facing his arch-enemy DV and from previous games it looks like DV > soso's human. As for taquitos and Nline, it should be even between the two. It's kinda hard to decide for one, but I think taquitos is as consistent winning as Noex so I'll go with him.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 04:25:02 am »
This round should be interesting

M40

Cumulo is the favorite here, he is last season's Champion and has been dominant all season, with great gold management and great micro, and HUMBA. Ajikaiii is a strong experienced player, and Ena is hard to predict...will he decide to troll and solo someone? Or will he turn in an impressive display like he did in his win? He needs to win to make semi's. I'm worried that Cumulo will somehow trick everyone into thinking hes not the biggest threat, and then soar to victory without even being teamed. Important to note: Cumulo is in semis already, but Alkash and maybe me are not guaranteed yet.

M41

:USA: :ne: Wrecktify

Laxu has gotten quite good, and may fly under the radar here with the focus on Wreck. And speaking of the king, he may be better off going HUMBA in this matchup. Vale got unlucky last round and has generally been playing well, and fatty...is really out of his league unless he steps his game up. I'm tempted to choose laxu, but hard to root against the king

M42

Short story: Junker is a level above these players in FFA. Long story: SweeT disappointed me last game, letting Noexxx steal the win...PBM always has bad luck but I'm glad to see him make it this far. WIth so many orcs, maybe he will have a chance to get rolling. Life is a good fighter too, so if he isn't checked he could steal it.

M43

Great lineup - all players have a chance to win, Shave is underrated/out of practice, Fetta has good moments, Maga is a vampire, and Noexxx = Godric Gryffindor. He's on a roll and everyone knows hes good, but maybe it doesnt matter...

M44

If Seksi shows up, hes my favorite. If not...its between J33 and Qwest. I'm not sold on heavyweight yet - he can fight, but qwest is sneaky and j33 is savvy. They will have many tricks up their sleeve. Qwest and Seksi are vampires, J33 is a samurai, HW is... a sumo wrestler.

M45

Most interesting game of the round - Nline = hero. Alien = rambo. soso = emo. DV = emu? Two snakes vs two lions...Nline might get overwhelmed by all the craziness. Alien will fight well, but that might result in him getting PM teamed. Maybe DV and soso put aside their differences and PM team their way to a 1v1.

Magadansky

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 05:05:13 am »
M40

I will go with AJIKAIII because he has to make the best out of this game to secure the win AND also he has in general good ffa sense and micro/macro. Cumulo and Eshan might be too worried about each other and let him roll. It is also important how Ena will play. If he spawns near one of the players, that might be the doom of their chances of winning. However, he also needs the win to secure his spot. I predict an action-packed ffa in the beginning and more diplomatic end stage.

M41

Laxu did indeed develop as a player and I think he has the potential to snap the win. His biggest disadvantage is that Vale is obsessed by undeads so he might tunnel vision in an end game scenario. Wreck needs to avoid spawning close to someone in my opinion and he will be in good shape to take it home.

M42

Too many rambos here. I think junker's choice will backfire and someone from the orcs will grab the win. I go with Life, especially if Sweet is missing.

M43

Game will depend on who shave will suicide and each one of us is a candidate of that. :D

M44

Seksi hasn't shown his best this season so I am hoping he will perform in this game and win it as this is his only chance to advance.

M45

Eshan's description is accurate!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:35:40 am by FML|Magadansky »

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 10:16:16 am »
I love that 10 years of FFA and my cultural impact is 8D, Castle Greyskull, and establishing Magadansky is a vampire.

8D #MAGA

Offline noexxx

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • Coins: 55
  • Race: Random
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 02:23:35 am »
M40

Cumulo is really strong, he is so strong that he dosen't need mk or panda, eshan and ajkaii are really smart player, will they get outbrained by cumulo's incredible gold management or will they ally against the poor human? Ena is #1, he will do an incredible move and take the win

M41

Wrecktify is the best caster so he wins that, tleixu and valefort are pretty good but valefort dosen't tryhard enough. Anyway I see wreck winning against 2 ud
M42

I onced played against life dr panda kotg and I lost the game cause he had a really nice base, everyone has a chance here but ill go for Life
M43

Who is going to use his malus points to win? Will players answer to my private chat manip?
M44

Wow nice game, really good ladder player, one of the best ne, ffa fml cup winner 2 times and one of the best ffa player of all time are going to compete. I thinks its going to be a nice game who is going to finish by base race if everyone shows up
M45

Another really close game, it depends on the race alien gots, ill go for dv

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 04:28:21 am »
M40

Ramrom or roboalkash are going to win this. Since alkash is more focused on his platform escape career lately i will go with ramrom.

M41

Wreck should take this one home.

M42

Junker is the strongest player in here but faces 3 orcs on marketsquare. Sweet is a not that bad orc so he might wanna take him out first. I have no idea about lifes orc.

M43

The only question this game offers is: will i suicide maga? or will maga suicide me?
M44

My prediction about this game is cumulo subbing in.

M45

Dv prolly the strongest player out of this cast atm. But he has a grude with soso who watched to much batman and thinks hes the irational ffa joker-. So i go with sergio if he shows up.

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 07:30:31 pm »
well the only bot without private chat on w3arena is the one autohosting ffa which you cannot use, right?

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 07:34:33 pm »
I love that 10 years of FFA and my cultural impact is 8D, Castle Greyskull, and establishing Magadansky is a vampire.

8D #MAGA

That's not entirely fair to yourself Wreck.  You've also firmly imprinted how much of a pain in the ass you can be <3
Hi

DV-

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 07:52:08 pm »

Isnt this pick from fml final, when u rebuilded, had only t2 and won using gyros?