May 02, 2024, 07:04:39 pm

Author Topic: Sunday Result  (Read 1891 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Sunday Result
« on: March 25, 2012, 04:53:49 pm »
:FMLMO:

WM9
:Sweden: :hu: DkH.Starshaped
:France: :hu: Ghost-Burne
:France: :orc: bRyAnIsBack
:USA: :ud: UnholydreadlorD

Download

(click to show/hide)

WM10
:Finland: :orc: DkH.Rain
:Romania: :orc: Q-veta subs for  :Lithuania: crowjam
:Belgium: :ne: mmmmmmmmmmmmmk
:Austria: :ne: Daselend

Download

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:18:45 pm by FML|Renaud »

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
Re: Sunday Result
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 04:56:04 pm »
whats the status in WM9, did it happen?

edit: and yes  Super is Bryanisback
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:19:48 pm by FML|Pinballmap »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:04:49 pm »
ok, so from what I gathered ppl in WM9 all wants a rematch (which is fine, no clue when it happened, but I suppose it was later than planned since SS was suppose to have 2h, not 20 min)

Idc if you guys a have a rematch, but next round will be posted in 6h, and from my understanding it wasn't possible for you guys to play it any later... but if you can, go for it!

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:55:25 pm »
Spoilers for game

Game didn't start till 45 minutes after deadline, and SS had only an hour to play, as Zotac was at 1900.  So he FL tower rushed out Bryan, then proceeded to kill off Hydros econ before quitting, and ghost plowed over hydro, who had no money, no econ, and no acos.

Horrible game, but we mentioned that for a remake to occur all 4 players would need to agree and play before midnight US Central time.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 07:05:24 pm »
Well, I suppose since we aren't using the swiss style system it would be possible to RM while in round 3... worp would have to decide that...

Well since worp is afk i'll allow it, but only if every players agree to it so ghost can just say "no i want my 25 pts" and he gets it.  Tbh that's probably what I would do, but grats to him if hes a super sportsmanship guy!

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 08:14:38 pm »
actually it seems i made a mistake, round 3 is swiss so rm would not be possible, let's all look foward to r3 now

Offline hejpådigStarshaped

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DkH.Starshaped
  • Race: Human
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 08:28:19 pm »
As was mentioned, I really didn't have time to play at the time that was set. It really upset me since I was flexible and could have played anytime during the 2 weeks we had to schedule. I felt like my opponents had overly complicated scheduling times or were just AFK/didn't care to schedule until last-minute, and that really screwed me over since a time was set on the very last day when I couldn't really play.

As a result, I decided to just suicide my way to 3rd place, as was mentioned, so that I could at least be on 20 points going in to round 3. I even had a ridiculously lucky spawn, but alas no time.

I do, however, feel bad about what I did. Even if I was pissed off and wanted 10 points over no points, I should have just allowed myself to be subbed and accepted the situation. I ruined the game, especially for the person I suicided.

If we cannot somehow postpone and replay this game, then I would at least like to give my 10 points to Bryan, and I'll take his 5. In the future I will avoid this type of situation.

More and more I find this league is bringing out the worst in me, T_T

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 08:45:11 pm »
Mannered responses all around, I hope admins decide to let a replay occur after all (I want hydro to rock dammit!!!).

Yeah, FFA brings out the worst out of me too, it makes me angry as FUCK goddamit.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 09:58:56 pm »
I can send love all around too but the fact is this game was including 3 of the worst scheduling players in fml : SS, Bryan and Hydro.

You guys always need admin to remind you to post by sending messages, you come on the website like every 4 days to drop a line like "I'm flexible" while you arent or "I can play today" while other cannot - and obviously didnt know you could since they come every 4 days.

I could go all over all the examples on why this game wasnt scheduled like it should, I'll drop a few :

-SS : posted 3 messages in two weeks. One to say you were flexible, one to give a "heads-up" saying you "werent sure" for sunday (not proposing anything else) on wednesday then 1 last post yesterday to say you suicide someone (you planned this, it didnt just happened)

- Bryan : did better than the usual. Gave a schedule saying he was free all sunday, then 1 post to say he could play today, then one other saying he had school and he would be late (...) So well his schedule looked fine on the first post, then he went afk like the others to finally not being able to comply with his first schedule annoucnement.

- Hydro : as a crazy timezone, post mysterious messages I cannot understand once every 4 days

My point of view : you throw this out on yourselves (the poor scheduling). You guys do not want to use the famous format we admin like :
Wednesday: from 16 to 19:30
Thursday: from midday to 19:30
Friday: from 17:30 to midnight
Saturday: Afternoon
Sunday:Afternoon (but not sure yet)

It takes one more minute of your time to post your full schedule but for us admin it helps a lot cause we can determine very fast which day and time is a match between the 4 players

It is very nice now you want to reschedule but lol, you guys will surely drop a line every now and then and we wouldnt get a straight schedule once again.

Conclusion : SS this poor result is mostly your fault. I hope for round 3 you can try to be a little more active, post a little more details about your schedule and we will be able to run your game smoothly.

And if you tell me you dont care of this league / game format enough to come more than once a week on the website, then I guess you do not mind not replaying this game also.

Offline Cheerio

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Undelicious
  • Race: Random
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 06:54:01 pm »
As was mentioned, I really didn't have time to play at the time that was set. It really upset me since I was flexible and could have played anytime during the 2 weeks we had to schedule. I felt like my opponents had overly complicated scheduling times or were just AFK/didn't care to schedule until last-minute, and that really screwed me over since a time was set on the very last day when I couldn't really play.

As a result, I decided to just suicide my way to 3rd place, as was mentioned, so that I could at least be on 20 points going in to round 3. I even had a ridiculously lucky spawn, but alas no time.

I do, however, feel bad about what I did. Even if I was pissed off and wanted 10 points over no points, I should have just allowed myself to be subbed and accepted the situation. I ruined the game, especially for the person I suicided.

If we cannot somehow postpone and replay this game, then I would at least like to give my 10 points to Bryan, and I'll take his 5. In the future I will avoid this type of situation.

this seems as a pretty nice side of you in my eyes

Offline Kruppe

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 07:11:04 pm »

Kruppe takes this as an apology for your behavior concerning the match round 2. Kruppe accepts it.

We waited a long time that day too, then you bumped up and demanded colors,  teams and whatever to be to your liking.

Not adding the fact that you forced us to dkh.bot.

Kruppe plays FML, not DKH (especially not since that "situation" S11) and all players are alike.

What means: Kruppe is not interested in 250 APM solo players behaving like gods. This is a FFA league and I see loathsome tendencies since S11.

The league does by no means need people behaving disrespectful to FFA playstyle.

I am sure, you now are aware of that.

I thank you for this.

Best wishes,
Kruppe