May 11, 2024, 02:47:47 am

Author Topic: Season 22 Round 5 Matches  (Read 2759 times)

Magadansky

Season 22 Round 5 Matches
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:03:18 am »
After another quick drawing, we are ready to present the matches.

M34

:Russia: :hu: HeavyWeight
:France: :hu: Valefort
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline
:Sweden: :ra: Junkerzam

M35

:Bulgaria: :ud: XoZ_Magadansky
:Denmark: :hu: zTsoso
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Peru: :hu: SuperCumulo

M36

:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:Russia: :ud: qwest

M37

:Switzerland: :hu: noexxx
:Germany: :orc: ena1337
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Australia: :hu: SweeT

M38

:Russia: :hu: AJIKAIII
:Finland: :ne: j33
:USA: :ne: Wrecktify
:Germany: :orc: FML|Pinballmap

M39

:USA: :ra: fatty
:Germany: :orc: Life
:Germany: :ra: letshavesomefun
:USA: :ra: AlienWareOwnZ

Deadline to play this is 24 April.

Offline letshavesomefun

Re: Season 22 Round 5 Matches
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 04:15:00 am »
M34

Its Orc map so i hope i finally see a good performance by u nline :D! GOGO MY ORC BROTHER

M35

Tleilaxu looks "a bit" outclassed in that one. Difficult to predict.... Maga and Soso will most likely clash since they are the strongest players and Cumulo might get underestimated and overseen. But on the other hand soso and Maga have a good ffa sense. Oh wait i forgot cumulo is a complete retard and most likely will suicide soso again for no reason so i will vote for MAGA.

M36

Not sure if i should watch the replay or just the chat log of this game.
Dv is gonna win
M37

I dont think those players can beat noe even in a hard 2n1.... if he rushes out one orc the other 2 wont be able to stop him. But since Ena and Sweet are known Noshows and I will be one of the subs i hope. I vote for UJUSTGOTSHAVED in this one.

M38

Alkash is the best player in this game. Wreck and Jee huge lack of micro and Pbm also not a strong microer. 400 Apm in 2 Hour FFA Game MONSTER ALKASH will strike again.
But i care more about his performance in the next platform escape tbh.
M39

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ONLY THING CERTAIN IS SERGIO COMPLAINING ABOUT: HIS SHOULDER, NO TIME FOR PRACTICE, TEAMING, RACEUNLUCK, PING, LUCK.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:17:53 am by letshavesomefun »

Offline Valefort

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 05:31:28 am »
M34

Main question for me is which race will be picked by Junker and TGW ? Perhaps i'll be drowned under blademaster chopping and then we'll get to see infinite cow wars with huge heroes. This should be good anyway, gl hf.

M35

No orc ! Everyone is good here, Laxu lagging behind microwise but not too much. Fun point is that there is not much love between these players either ! But grudges won't blind any of them :)

The creeping of the middle might be pretty risky, especially with the map objectives. Are we going to see DK harass ? :D

Otherwise map doesn't favor necro wagon in my opinion, narrow paths aren't good for overwhelming number of skellies. I hope this time Cumulo will fix his hoarding weakness since this time again agression will come fast and before he reaches full tech. I'll go with Cumulo here !

M36

:icon_eek: freaky cast. A lot will depend on the races picked, or not, by seksi and Eshan (and maybe DV ?). This is a little map with almost nowhere to hide so I don't expect much rebuilding, on the other hand all players here are careful in their moves and rarely overextend so I expect some back and forth wars on the side expansions and a bunch of towers for a long game. Eshan will have to avoid mistakes but I can see him winning this.

M37

Noexx might bulldoze his way through the opposition but if fetta manages to get enough gold to outfit his heroes he'll have a good chance to win. As for the two others they probably won't play so ... Assuming decent subs who won't be tomed by noexx too easily I'll go with fetta.

M38

Aji is in dynamite mode but his tactics may be countered by the two clever and experienced elves. Will everybody overlook PBM ? If his heroes get enough levels and items he'll be hard to stop ! I think they will, for a time, teaming will occur but j33 will magically save gold then pull 100 chims out of his hat.

Going with the crafty j33 here

M39

Shave and Alien suicide each other for most of the game, life and fatty watch the show while hoarding then clean up and play coinflip for the win. Life wins !
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:36:20 am by Valefort »

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 06:09:39 am »
M34

GW or junker will win here, Nline and vale will get teamed out u.u

M35

Tough game, gl hf

M36

game of snakes lol, chat should be enjoyable.

M37

fetta or noex, but I think noex > all in this group.

M38

looks good for ajik or j33, maybe slim chance for wreck

M39

life and alien will devour fatty and shave, like a whale devouring phytoplankton.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Ponty

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 08:34:50 am »
M34

Anything can happen here, Junkerzam is the most skilled here but others have skills too so it won't be easy

M35

It will be hard for uds vs 2 humans, they need to strike fast. Anyway they will most likely lose their main at one point, they need to clean 1 human early and then ally in the 3way
Maga is accustomed to these situations so i see him as a winner, but Laxu can also do well being overlooked.

M36

Most unpredictable game of the round, players will most likely suicide each other at one point

M37

Guy who doesn't get rushed by ena wins. If ena plays normal then it should be rather easy for Noe vs 3 orcs

M38

Should be easy for ajikaiii vs 2 elfs and 1 orc if he manages to avoid mistakes like losing castle to mass chims or smth. Also I hope Pinball practices a bit to be able to pull off a fight vs one of these players

M39

I think the only chance for fatty here is to go for shave and to hope Shave dies to creeps as usual
If Sergio manages to play a bit before this game he will prob' win it, otherwise it will be much harder

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 03:16:36 pm »
M34

Hard to predict. Pretty similar skill level among all players. Would favor Nline overall, since it's an orc map (assuming he won't disconnect).

M36

Battle of snakes! Eshan did a huge mistake choosing smart and skilled players for his match, especially on a map like this. Without a retard to help him 2v1 he will definitely not stay alive very long on this game.
Qwest keeps dying because he refuses to pump before there are 80 food armies at his doorstep, but given the map I think he will be more active and we should see a good 3 way.
I think DV will take it in the end.

M37

Enal and Sweet in the same game again... Well, we all know Sweet is going to dodge because he is busy sucking cock in streams/IRL.
Enal will also most likely dodge due to shame over his embarrassing performance last game, so this game will be impossible to predict until we know who the two subs are going to be.

M38

Should be cool. Since the map is small and favors orc, j33 and Alkash won't hoard forever and we should see some dual 1v1s.
Wreck will end up taking it in the end!

M39

Should be a decent game. Shave is happy because it's an orc map, but he will probably get shrecked by Life or something.
We saw Fatty improving in FFA sense last game, using manip vs Whalefort and Fetta.
Alien will probably win this. Life may have the overall best micro, but his IQ is about 60 so it won't matter.

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 11:31:44 pm »
REQUEST FOR EXTENSION OF GAME DEADLINE (M37):

I will be on holidays in Thailand from today on, until the 28th April 2016. Please understand that I cannot ensure proper participation until then. I already waited ~2 weeks until a game has been played until know, I request an extension of the deadline for ~7 more days since I will be on holidays.

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 01:16:41 am »
Lol dude do you really think the deadline will be extended? You'll have to take a 2 hour break from the ladyboys and find an internet cafe with wc3. 
Hopefully you're not dependent on warkeys or something, that would make it a mess.

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 04:23:23 pm »
M34

Heavyweight has proven to be pretty rockin this season... in the two games ive watch.  And one of them was a free win.  Also he has soviet-bloc backup in Nline, who suicided alien last game.  :icon_evil:  WhaleFort will get harpooned (hah!) by his Russian counterpart in HU wars.  Junkerzam has the word junk in his name so he probably has 0% chance of winning.

M35

I think ZTSoso is my favorite player this season, partially because his game was the first I actually cast seriously and he was pretty glorious to watch last week.  Since everyone in this game has pretty good creeping I think everyone will end up with 4/3/2, possibly one of the humans scores a ToP and ends up with an 11 minute mass TP.  Who knows.  What I do know is having tanks coming from two A-level HU players as UD = 0% chance for laxu and maga.  I havent seen supercumulo in mirror, so ill take soso by a hair.

M36

More soviets, more teaming.  Actually scratch that, DV and Qwest could sit back and just watch Eshan and Seksi kill eachother.  I will call out sick to cast this game, because the play will be C-grade but the chat will be legendary.

M37

I think sweet is a bad player, misses all his games, and is from Kangaroo land, but there was a pro korean guy also named sweet.  Maybe he will warg into this sweet's body and play in his place and crush everyone else.

M38

My inside sources tell me Ludix is playing on PBM's account this week.  And its death rose.  So the three of us will team Pinballdix and still lose.

M39

#teamoldschool

Offline FML|Mage

• FML Bets Season 1 Winner
  • Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: practice_mage
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 05:03:39 pm »
Quote from: Wrecktify
snip

3/10 - Apparently it isn't only WC3 that Wrecktify is rusty at
Hi

Offline junkerzam

• FML Contributor
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: junkerzam
  • Race: Random
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 05:52:18 am »
M34

I'll probably pick UD and torment Valefort as I know he enjoys nothing more than complaining about the "impossible to defend against" UD push. Then I will wait for the hammer to fall from Nline's blademaster who will crush us all at this ridiculously imbalanced map.

M35

Maga will go for domination as his usual sneaky rebuilding strat isn't gonna work on deathrose where you really just have the mainbase areas to construct on, he'll go for one of the humies. On the other side laxu will run his suicidal necro push into the base of the other humie, so I expect the winner of maga's clash to win the game. Lets go with Maga in this one.

M36

Seksi usually goes for UD on this map, so should be 3 UD's and Eshan picking orc. I expect someone to rush out Eshan and a boring 3-way with clusters of gargs hidden in every corner. Seksi and DV have a history of suiciding eachother, qwest will snatch the win.

M37

This game would be hilarious if all players showed with three blademaster abusers trying to creepjack and get the first hero kill. Noexx will use his panda combo and I can't see the others challenging him without heavy teaming

M38

AJIKAIII this season guarantees an early gryphon/copters push. Combine this with 2 elfs who will want to hit the orc early and you end up with an action packed game. Orc is out early, then the nelfs will have an edge with the narrow map and healing fountain accessible in the middle for their chippos to drink from.

M39

I have had the misfortune to be in the same game as shave on this map lately and I feel for the player who will have to suffer his suicidal trolling. For some reason I thought Life was a terrific macro player but that's not the case apparently. Alien is the only one here with decent game sense, so if he can avoid the destructive german he is my favorite.

Offline Valefort

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 07:22:48 am »
Junkerzam's alignment shifted to evil.

Magadansky

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 08:19:57 am »

M34

Nline is probably the only player I like who plays orc. Solid play, great ffa-sense and interesting tactics. As this is an orc map, I think he would have the edge, unless he gets rushed like in round 2.

M35

Little known fact about my choice of players is that I wanted to have only red and white coloured flag people (Noex was tier 1).

M36

Snake pit. This is going to be the longest game of the round and might involve some drama, especially considering the bonus points. The chat log is going to be loooooong. But the battles are going to be good as well, since all of them have good micro.

M37

Should be easy for Noexx on paper but it depends if there are going to be subs and how they are going to play it out.

M38

j33 will channel his sisu in the crucial moment of the three way and defeat whoever is left on the battlefield with 5 hidden faerie dragons and solo potm.

M39

Aliien and shave will suicide so that leaves the victor from fatty and life's battle to be the winner of the game.

Offline Valefort

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 09:08:38 am »

M36
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:11:42 am by Valefort »

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 09:27:07 pm »
Which map is considered to be played this round?