May 07, 2024, 06:38:20 am

Author Topic: WHY NOE HAS TO PLAY SEMIFINAL  (Read 1443 times)

Offline letshavesomefun

WHY NOE HAS TO PLAY SEMIFINAL
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:17:58 am »
Noe is one of the most respected and mannered players that fml has ever seen.
Hes also one of the best and dedicated players of all time!
Hes the only player left that shows some interest in streaming games and playing ladder! Hes keeping ffa alive because he loves it so much
He sheduled correctly and proposed plenty of days and times that would work for him.
Cumulo and Eshan obv picking only shit times to get the more skilled players out somehow.

Its complete bs to punish noe for their shitty attitude. If somehow you admins are as stubborn as usual i request that whoever plays for noe in semi final plays in noes name. So if he wins the semifinal Noe gets to play the final.

but first of all its complete bs that you all get trolled by cumulos bs and fall for it. Punish the guys posting shit shedules not the one that are writing "saturday all day".

srsly they are just waiting for noe to post his shedule to then post a shedule not matching his.

Hes the greatest player this season and totally deserves playing. Kick out some trolling noob like cumulo who shouldnt be able to access internet in the first place anyway.

#Freeena #KeepNoe

Offline letshavesomefun

Re: WHY NOE HAS TO PLAY SEMIFINAL
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 06:23:13 am »
Thats noes shedule he posted:

Saturday 24: almost all day cet time
Sunday 25 : avaible till 17 Cet time
Week: NOT THERE
Friday 30 : avaible all day
Saturday 1: avaible all day
Sunday 2 : avaible till 17 cet

if others cant match this times they should not have applied for fml in first place. most games are played on the weekend. so i dont see anything that has noe done that deserves punishment!

DV-

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 06:45:22 am »
I have to agree with that, noe getting subbed just cuz of cumulo who got terrible online.

Offline Tyrant66

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Tyrant66
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 10:21:02 am »
Crown Noex as champion! gg

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 09:57:33 pm »
shave keep my name out of your filthy mouth

i work 6 days a week and im on a different time zone to noexxx. before i go to work, cumulo wont play. after i come back from work, its too late for the europeans. if you are going to respect his schedule and not mine its just an indication of your own bias. he can only play weekends, and i work on weekends. i want him to play too, but if he can only play 2-3 days out of the week, then is it fair to say that the other players are the problem?

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 10:31:33 pm »
For the record, me and Eshan were willing to play at 00am EST (that's midnight) and also at 06am EST, both times on weekends, but either Noex was sick, or soso had plans to spend at his father's summer house. Even after that we proposed some times during the week, such as 5pm EST, but Noex kept putting excuses and saying he cant because he has to study when few days before he had said he could play at night. It became very difficult to find common ground and when 3 of us agreed on a given time (after the two week mark) then we just had to go with it. The date was in a way mandated by admins, but we really had no choice, we couldn't keep postponing indefinitely. We can't jeopardize FML for the sake of one player. Furthermore, if you check all pages of semi 2 schedule, me and Eshan were the ones posting constantly trying to find a solution, and the last thing we wanted was to see Noex replaced, too bad it came for this. I may have been a dick with the gifs, but I care about the integrity of this league, and I'm glad we are finally playing this tuesday. Not to mention, Alienware is a very solid opponent, probably as good as Noex, so it's a legitimate swap imo.

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo