May 07, 2024, 06:53:04 pm

Author Topic: M4 Result  (Read 1281 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M4 Result
« on: February 28, 2016, 04:15:43 pm »
M4
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Russia: :hu: HeavyWeight
:Germany: :orc: ena1337
Download

(click to show/hide)

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ena1337
  • Race: Orc
Re: M4 Result
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 07:42:59 pm »
qwest decided to behave like a pussy so he lost together with me. Otherwise we could have had a fair 1on1 after beating Nline. But he gave up our alliance due to his factitiousness, by that he also lost his chances to win the game.
It would have been smarter to beat Nline until the end together with me before sieging me. Our economies have been on a same level after we have taken out Nline's main base. But qwest decided to hoard back inside his main and let me do the dirty job concerning Nline's destruction. After I have almost finished the final destruction of Nline, qwest decided to backstab me, also thanks to Nline's manipulation efforts. Because of that I decided to team up with Nline in order to demonstrate qwest that his scheming behaviour will not get rewarded but punished.

So it happened: Nline came back like a champion and had big air fights vs qwest. I meanwhile took out qwest's reproduction, base defense and restricted his supply.

In the end, Nline had a 100 supply air army which has completely destroyed qwest's air army.

That happens if you behave like a bitch, qwest. Man up.

gg Nline, well played. Nice comeback, congratulations to 25 points.

Also props to myself. I did well apart from a few slight mistakes. HeavyWeight didnt play a really important role within that game so I did not consider him in this game summary of mine.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:46:45 pm by ena1337 »

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 08:25:37 pm »
The purpose of teaming is to balance to game, not to kill one player off completely 2v1 and then 1v1 the other player... that is lame and stupid beyond belief.  Qwest had twice your gold and destroyed you in every fight, why would you have wanted to 1v1 him?  Biggest mistake of the game was both of you being foolish enough to NOT team nline near the endgame

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 03:43:19 am »
Sometimes lame is the only solution. He destroyed me only because I had to fight both of them. We have seen that in the end the orc was unteamable. His hero levels just have been too high. It was the UD's fault to backstab me why we both lost as I already explained.

I would have wanted to 1on1 him because I would have won a fight under normal 1on1 circumstances.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:45:28 am by ena1337 »

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 05:11:06 am »
No, it was your fault because you refused to play without suiciding. Your actions made it so that the only possible winners of this game would be either Nline or Qwest.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:13:24 am by Tleilaxu »

Offline ena1337

• Tauren
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 06:11:06 pm »
I would have beaten Qwest. My hero levels have been way above and my army was strong enough. My eco could have risen up well enough and was already on an okayish state. The UD couldnt have stood my siege in normal 1v1 situation after taking off the orc.