Author Topic: M13  (Read 14350 times)

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: KiLLyoSeLF
  • Race: Random
Re: M13
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:15 pm »
Admins plz delete ebo's posts from thread, there is literally no reason for him to be posting here and calling Walking/me preteamers repeatedly should have him banned for being a douche.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 09:39:15 pm »
Admins plz delete ebo's posts from thread, there is literally no reason for him to be posting here and calling Walking/me preteamers repeatedly should have him banned for being a douche.

done. Please stop posting in scheduling topics Ebo unless your comments are on topic and helpful to the scheduling efforts. Consider this your first and only warning. Next time i'm going to start giving out Penalty Points.

Also, you wont be subbing in this game. You and Rabbit have way too much negative history.

Offline bRain.Man

• Peon
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: bRain.Man_FML
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 10:06:41 pm »
I got home from the icehockey 3 hours ago. went into garena every1 alseep :(
to darkness and everyone else.. im fucking trying my best.. i go here after my trainings to just see i might have some luck and every1 maybe got some time over to play.. im trying.. im putting down time in going back n forth to a computer. i like wc3. but it cant controll my life 2 much. im doing my best damn it.. i can play wednesdays and sunday evenings. a bit unlycky that the hockeygame is this sunday now.. i found out today on the training that the game has been delayed 1,5 hours.. so it now starts 19.00.. so about 20.30-21(4.30-5.00 EST) im rdy to play. not before!!    would be so much fun to get subbed for the 2ond time in a row.   it's not always so easy to know ahead which days u can play.  only days i know are wednesdays n sundays after 20.00

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2011, 10:29:11 pm »
Next time, post a full, clear schedule, or else everyone thinks you are just dancing about and not being helpful. Also, doing things like having someone else post for you on what you say, or posting in a completely different topic, or on www.ffareplays.com,  instead of making the post on here in your scheduling thread, also makes people not take you seriously.

Also, constantly talking about why you can't make a certain time or why this or why that like your Hockey games and such.... no offense but really nobody cares. We all have outside lives that we attend to. Your posts are like 8-9 lines long and half of it talks about your Hockey or something else, when all you have to say is: "No, that night is not good for me, here are my available times this week:"

You also often post times that can not work for other players, I am guessing you just did not read the majority of the posts on the first page (as you said yourself), which is not a good idea, because the first posts someone makes in a thread is usually their availability (Like Johnny's first post). And again, trying to schedule a game for the same day/night as you post, it's just not possible usually, most people need a couple of days in advance to plan ahead.

Anyways I'm not trying to be hard on you, sorry if I am acting like an asshole, but I'm communicating with you why things ended up the way they did for this match, because it seems like for the majority of your games you try to schedule, there are always issues, and I am sure the admins agree. It's happening at Sunday @ 2:30 now and I doubt it will be changed. You should do your best to make it. If you can't, try and do better for the next round.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:39:24 pm by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

Offline bRain.Man

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2011, 09:00:52 pm »
like i fucking said for maybe 1000000 times now. i cant make it on 2.30... 
ye the days i can play for sure are wedenesdays, sundays in the eveining, monday nights.  so ye i missed the first round and now the 3rd round.   i dont have internet in my apartment okay!?!?!? so ye i have been scheduling very bad.   but i have come here to a comptuer with inet as often as i can seeing if there might be players here. all i wanted to was to play wc3.
this aint working. im sick of all fucking shit from every1. and my shitty lucky with everything.    i know we all got much to do irl. some got more n some got less. but yeaaa wow the drama queen knows u all are bussy and maybe even sacrifice a lot to be able to play fml.  im not just rdy to giving enough away to be able to play.
i Quit.. had some nicé and fun games here in fml even tho i had shitty luck (for example, surronded in all fml-games but 1. during all 3 season i played. that's gotta be a big fucking lol... disconnecting in KoFFA-final with best heroes and best items.. getting my match in last round in last season moved by 2 hours so i missed it. winning the last round which would place me on first place and secure the final, but getting 0 points cuz of the internetproblems and therefore the scheduling problems.. computer problems.. and so on..)   had a lot o fuckign fun with u guys. and im hoping i still can play a ffa with some of u guys once in a while.  but hey. this just doenst work. i get pissed off at u guys and u get pissed off at me.  so ye im done. had enough. 
thanks for everything. thanks to all the guys who wanted me in fml, for all those who wrote on ffareplays that i should be here. thank u! im sry to letting u guys down.
Good Luck to all of you! take care. Special thx to the admins. keep the league alive!

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2011, 09:02:03 pm »
Talk about some crazy over-reaction to some sensible advice.

Good luck to you though

Ugrilainen

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 12:34:35 pm »
god what happened there  :icon_eek:
----------------
ok i read, I'm sorry i am not as active in the scheduling topic brainman, I have a lot irl going on too.

Please do not overreact, I think walking and killyoself can play at 4:30

Johny last available time was until 4pm, he may be able to push that until 4:30

Please everyone go back on this topic to discuss the matter and try to make this game happens
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:38:40 pm by FML|Ugrilainen »

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 12:39:28 pm »
 :icon_sad:

Ugrilainen

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 01:00:15 pm »
As much as i want to try to solve this and I hope we gonna get news from all 4 players regarding this matter, we have also to assure that the game is actually played tomorrow.

Im gonna contact some potentials replacements to see if they can play at 2:30 so basically :

bRAINMAN : please post if you want to stay in the league and try to play tmrw 4:30
Johny/Walking/Killyoself : can you play tmrw 4:30

Having news from everyone today would be great.

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2011, 01:03:12 pm »
There is no fucking way I am starting a game at 1:30 in the morning on gold rush. He hasn't tried to legit schedule the game once, and you show up the day of the game (for me, it is 11:30 tonight) and pull that shit?

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 01:06:03 pm »
yeah, best to keep this at 2:30. Trying to reschedule at the last minute is unlikely. Hopefully brain stays, but I already knew before this that he was thinking of leaving. Doesn't come as a huge surprise.

Ugrilainen

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 01:09:49 pm »
God I'm confused I didnt get thet the time was am.

Offline KiLLyoSeLF

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 01:19:15 pm »
Fair enough, sry anger in last post.

Offline bRain.Man

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 01:29:50 pm »
Gl guys.  worpex u should take my place.    the times never work out for me.. i can only play a few nights/week, and it doesnt suit any1else. that's life.
im out. cya

Ugrilainen

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2011, 01:34:19 pm »
Gl guys.  worpex u should take my place.    the times never work out for me.. i can only play a few nights/week, and it doesnt suit any1else. that's life.
im out. cya

Ok gl for the hockey game :)