May 17, 2024, 10:09:28 am

Author Topic: Giving up Chieftain spot from clan FML on northrend.  (Read 4830 times)

Lightweight!

Giving up Chieftain spot from clan FML on northrend.
« on: May 14, 2012, 11:23:01 am »
Hey guys! In the nearest future i will not play wc3 ladder ffa nor rt with the constance that i had the last half year. I would like to give up my spot to someone else, who would like to do that with the right conviction, which is to do what is the best for the clan. I tried my best in the time as chief and it wasn't always easy, but it was also fun sometimes and if you have enough passion to wc3 ffa you can handle these things. Since i was only a respresentative of clan fml northrend, i think it is not my decision to choose a successor, but if needed i am available as a counselor. 

The reasons for my decision are that i reached everything that i wanted to reach in wc3. I remember old times 3-4 years ago where i was simply not skilled enough to reach a rank better then 40-50 rt  :icon_wink:. When you are skilled enough and ofc have the time for reaching rank1 rt and rank 1 ffa there aren't many things left to do in wc3. The only thing i enjoy anymore are fungames and FML FFA, because FML is the only FFA that i can enjoy playing with guys that aren't hacking and who are on equal skill as i am. Unlikely we only make 1 game every 2 weeks which is poor  :icon_cry:.

Well, much talking for a short thing: I would like to give up the chieftain spot. I guess it is up to admins choosing the next player leading clan fml to another century  :icon_smile:.

Wrecktify

Re: Giving up Chieftain spot from clan FML on northrend.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 11:27:14 am »
You're equating skill with massing games to get Rank 1 in FFA and RT.  Lul.

Bon Voyage, German Ebony.  :hu: :hu: :hu: :hu: :hu:

SteppinRazor

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 11:58:52 am »
Slythe, Maga, and Darkermirror seem like they would be good fits to take over as chief.

Ugri2

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 12:38:49 pm »
Kruppe for president!

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 12:55:37 pm »
i would also do the job as Chieftain, but ill be busy the next few days playing diablo 3 ..lol :D

Ugri2

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 01:54:26 pm »
yes any german is fine, they know how to organize things :p

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 02:00:06 pm »

Organize and then fall...

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 02:23:22 pm »

Organize and then fall...

racist  :icon_question:

but yeah for getting +1 on your comment-o-meter, i am sure, it was worth it  :icon_twisted:

and about chieftain@ clan fml north

there is nothing to organize, we just should have someone, who is a bit known to most of the other players and being on from time to time.

overall the clan needs some activity and 3-4 shamans who have powers to invite/ban ppl etc, which is enough to run the clan (channel) and keep it alive and vital.

Lightweight!

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 02:33:32 pm »
Why fall, im leaving the chieftain spot in good. The next chief is getting a clan who has no hackers, active players and a clean image. It is a running engine. I did lead the clan as good as i could although my decisions have been discussed hardly sometimes. People will remember my successfull research in the case of Grimfolf and F10ex for years. The next chief should be one of the shams, but i would recommend Slythe, Maga, Darker, Kruppe and Trance for the CHIEF spot.

Under my administration i agree that i had some moments where i felt like nobody can stop me and my opinion is the only right one as some of you noticed back then, but to be honest it is a hard job  :icon_mrgreen:. It took some time until i was able to handle the power of CHIEFTAIN.

For me it was always an honour to be Chief of this clan and for the next Chief it should be this way too. Chief should be active and playing a bit, otherwise clan fml northrend might end up the same way as clan ff4 when Ntropy and other shams only appeared once a month.

Ps: Still waiting for my paycheck Worpex...

Ugri2

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 02:39:02 pm »
sorry wasnt intended to be racist.

Maga is not even in the clan as far as I know, he doesnt like clans and management.

Any regular FML player from Europe mentionned in the previous message would be good

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 02:43:23 pm »
@ ugri, i was referring to persuades post ^^

Lightweight!

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 02:44:33 pm »
@Ugri: Being grunt or sham is under magas dignity. I asked him if could imagine that and he said he may think about it. Maga is either an outlaw or a CHIEF! bottom line!

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 02:46:49 pm »

Maga is not even in the clan as far as I know, he doesnt like clans and management.

Any regular FML player from Europe mentionned in the previous message would be good

Stating history makes me racist?

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 03:55:33 pm »

awful, persuade.

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 04:18:25 pm »

awful, persuade.

I'd call it unintentional ignorance on my behalf then.  I was under the assumption a light hearted joke set up by Ugri wouldn't offend you so much.