May 17, 2024, 04:03:23 pm

Author Topic: Round 1 was disgraceful...  (Read 22300 times)

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK

• Grunt
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK
  • Race: Random
Re: Round 1 was disgraceful...
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 02:37:10 pm »
http://www.ffareplays.com/parse.php?file=-__- -> proof that luck is really an important factor

rsm

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2011, 07:08:05 pm »
Well I was planning on continuing to not go 100% in FFA games so that I would not get teamed or my real ID would get figured out but the ignorance of 99% of the people on the forum is obnoxious now. I'm going to show you rather that it is not luck and I am going to sweep this season not getting 2nd place or lower once. I am even stating this now to give everybody the chance to a mutual 3 way team me then go into their own 3 way.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2011, 07:15:15 pm »
the comments on this thread are pathetic

where are all the top ffa players anymore? i dont want to have to listen to the completely retarded musings of noobs like Ebo, who come up with the most nonsensical statements

lol @ "play 300 games on ladder to get better" you played 3000 games and still suck.

MMMMK i liked your games but FFA is more than micro, ffa sense and macro are equally important, and manip and chat is a factor as well. i was rooting for you, but you had 3 chances dude.

RSM you are good but you talk mad shit and havent won anything significant in FFA yet. In fact neither did Yane so it was annoying that pro soloers get big headed before winning. The game you just won had two boneheads and a rusty old schooler who went the wrong race.

Renaud speaks the truth, so does YZ and darkness. FFA incorporates luck, but the good players are the ones who can consistently tilt the odds in their favor.

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2011, 07:51:43 pm »
Eshan, you are mathematically clueless. Don't even try. You haven't read shit of what I posted. I'm sorry, I can't argue with someone with zero understanding of basic statistics/zero reading comprehension.

P.s. plug pull on lvl 5 mk dk lich, owned son

rsm

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2011, 08:01:17 pm »
If you only know what I have accomplished in FFA, although I may not be as strong in FFA as I once was. EBO is a far better strategical player then almost any1 else who posts on here sides rebuke and I. People are just too stupid to notice it.

but no no eshan please agreeing with 50% random bnet players.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2011, 08:04:42 pm »
rsm you have no secret FFA aka, it's already been admitted by several people who have played with you in the past and Worpex, along with the fact that your playstyle clearly speaks for itself in regards to FFA knowledge. The trolling is getting old.

P.S.
I beat you in undead mirror without breaking a sweat, it's not even my main race. Yeah yeah, your mouse was broken or you were playing on a laptop or you were drunk from the night before or you were sick or etc etc etc. And now you'll challenge me to a 1v1.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:07:54 pm by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

L77

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2011, 08:18:40 pm »
Micro plays a role in ffa, albeit a smaller one than macro and taking advantages of opportunities when they are presented.  Micro won't get a player far if he's overly aggressive, which invites teaming.  This is why players with inferior micro (such as myself) are able to succeed in ffa, as they are able to maximize the benefits of whatever opportunities/openings they are given in a game.

rsm

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2011, 10:03:04 pm »
darkness, lets be honest you are a no name 40% rt player who thinks kodosforsaken is good LOL, you lose all credibility right there.

Worpex has underrated me since wco I don't take his opinion seriously, a great guy though and it's quite funny to see the posts I see you make about me compared to how you regard me on my other name. You lost to me in undead mirror, but if you consider going afk after feeding your heroes and then me leaving when I saw maga won a victory then that further goes to show why you are a 40% player. There is no point in asking to 1v1 a player I can beat at 50% handicap. I pray that you win your game so that I get the chance to rape you yet again, they have to balance the game somehow, putting me with at least 1 retard such as yourself would do.

If it was a secret ffa name how would people know? I haven't even told rebuke, while your at it you should ask rebuke his secret league name ^^ if you don't mind banning him. Undead Is not my main race either, you know absolutely nothing about ffa. Good day.

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2011, 10:10:23 pm »
shit just got real

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2011, 10:25:21 pm »
LOL Ebo, if you had any idea about me in real life...

your 'mathematical analysis' is you taking what happened in the game and retroactively applying generally estimated but acceptable percentages to WHAT ALREADY HAPPENED.

we already admitted your strategy in that game was not bad, but don't try to bullshit with 'i did the numbers crunch before the game' because you didnt. Or prove me wrong and show us the probabilities for all outcomes and strategies in your next FML matchup.

BEFORE THE GAME. Or post it right as the game starts so you don't give away your secret knowledge lmfao

I've never seen such a self-absorbed pathological liar on these forums.

AND RSM my man i dont know whether or not you have some 'secret ffa name' or whether rebuke is playing on two accounts or whether you two have buttsex on Sundays, but I've watched your games. You are a good player, but almost solely on account of your superior micro. and you're a smart guy so you dont make retard mistakes. Pro micro + common sense gets you to the above average level, which is what you are =). Once u win something or reveal these 'secret ffa accomplishments' then we can talk. and unless you are secretly FLY theres nothing you can even reveal lol.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2011, 10:27:41 pm »
So no Red, i think shit just got more fake =/

But i'm very interested to see 'RSM" back up his flawless FML victory streak this season. If he pulls that off then i'll concede respect

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2011, 10:35:50 pm »
Actually fly was from Minnesota i think.
and i think rsm is from Maryland?

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2011, 10:36:31 pm »
 :icon_lol:

I get the chance to rape you yet again

You never raped me once, you didn't even beat me in one battle, so how exactly can you "rape me yet again?"

Honestly you're just an awful troll, nothing you say has any merit.  You don't have a secret FFA name. You don't have a secret FFA race. You're a decent American solo UD player (which means nothing, war3 solo is dead and Europeans are 5x better than American solo players) who has failed time and time again to adjust to FFA tactics.

I also like how you are obsessed with percentages like it gives a damn. I can, and have, gone 80-90% many times on accounts, but then that means 1+ hour search times, what exactly is the point then in today's dead ladder? Do you honestly think I care what my percentage is in RT/FFA? No, obviously I don't give a shit or else I would be making new accounts every time I go 40-0. The percentage battles died long ago when the new ELL was fully integrated and hackers + AT abusers took over the scene. Head back to 2005 since it seems it's the only weapon you can use against others when you have nothing else to say.

rsm

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2011, 10:43:08 pm »
of course % means nothing, I have to leave games all of the time to find. It isn't really about your actual percent, I could care less whatever the fuck it was, I mean it as you play like that % player.

I accidentally fucked up my aka once, and nobody caught it so I think it's safe to say unless I reveal it nobody will know( I change my hokey layout so that is a waste of time). I don't care if you think I don't have another name you know me by, I just say it as I am actually a FFA player since I started playing and not a "solo" player. I don't know how to play undead in ffa, I agree with that, It is my 3rd best ffa race.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2011, 10:48:08 pm »
dude it doesnt matter who you are or who you think you are, the way you play right now hasnt been anything extraordinary. no one cares. if you someone else and you tell us that you have a secret name, either reveal it or you're full of shit

and if you're next response is 'in due time' or 'i dont have to tell you guys' it just means your real name either sucks, or doesnt exist.

kind of like that game Ebo keeps referencing about me but won't actually post, lol