• Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Garena
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:17:53 pm »
Just some notes since some ppl are not familiar with the ^%@# bugs of the program

sometime, it will disconnect you from the room without telling you, you will still see the room, and the ppl who where in it when you "disconnected", to fix you need to leave and enter the room, do it whenever you see no one talked in a while

the pm in ggc works about 50% of the time, i rarely get any, and i often see ppl say "i pmed everyone" likewise i often pm ppl, who tell me they dint receive anything... not sure how to fix that, i usually try to get as many ppl to pm, chances are at least one of them will go through

If you can't see a game that was hosted, first step, make sure you started warcraft using ggc (there will be an icon of crossed sword next to your name) second tunnel the host (right click on his name, tunnel), if none of that works, leave the room and rejoin (or leave garena completly? leaving the room usualy fixes it for me)

I think thats about it? anything else?

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
Re: Garena
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 01:53:03 pm »
Yes, if you're an obs in a game PLEASE don't leave the game unless you absolutely have to. There is a (rare) bug which can occur where if an obs leaves a game it disconnects the players. I haven't seen this happen for a long time, but just to be safe, please do your best not to leave unless you absolutely have to (or if the players tell you to leave for lagging too much. haha)

Ugrilainen

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 02:27:45 pm »
There are some players I see disconnecting and reconnecting all the time from garena its you Renaud and Darkness

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 03:56:54 pm »
yeah not sure why that happends :/

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 08:40:47 pm »
I've noticed this as well, every 10-15 minutes it will reconnect me to the chat channel in Garena, even if I'm in game.

It's happened once where I'm in game and was lagging and asked for anti-spike, but the host said he couldn't see my name in the chat channel and neither could anyone else.

Dunno why but not sure how to fix it anyways, doesn't seem to affect anything major.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 08:53:11 pm »
well what it DOES affect, is if your waiting for your game, and either everyone is afk or they dont show up.  Turns out everyone is there and your the one who "afk" :(

also if more ppl do this, i have more chance of finding games!