May 02, 2024, 06:53:29 pm

Author Topic: FFAReplays.com UPDATES!!  (Read 6622 times)

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Undead
FFAReplays.com UPDATES!!
« on: November 07, 2012, 09:06:24 am »
 :FMLN:

Big news for the FFA community today. :France: Ugrilainen has gotten in contact with Slack of FFAReplays.com and been granted access into modifying and changing the website. Our coding guru :Canada: Renaud was on the job immediately and began making changes!

You can find the change log here:

FFAReplays.com Change Log

If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to use this news post to do so!

Thanks Renaud and Ugri!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:40:36 am by FML|WorpeX »

Ugri2

Re: FFAReplays.com UPDATES!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 10:24:15 am »
Just to be clear we have been allowed to update the website (clear dead links, upgrading a bit). There were no active admin on it (beside hydro semi active) and we wanted also to secure the website who was down a few months back.

Renaud is working on the coding to add new options. The best one implemented so far is the ability for admins to "panda that shit", putting a big Crown to point out the best replays. We crowned M8 just to test the option, you can see it online already.

From ffamasters staff, only admins on ffareplays are renaud and me atm, Im not sure if it will be extended. This being said, whenever you post a replay of Extra good quality (stong opponents, close game, some crazy moves in it...) dont hesitate to point it to renaud and me and we will "Crown it" on ffareplays so players can be sure to have a good watch.

Renaud working on other options but we wont describe them before he is sure he can implement them.

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Race: Random
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 01:32:20 pm »
good news. ty for your effort, once again. well done.

and i like the crown, it looks more aristocratical than the one from replays.net , which is like a anime-sailor-moon or whatever thing ^^.

Although, when u zoom into the big crown renaudīs implemented, you can CLEARLY see the canadian flag somewhere in the red area :D, manipulator !

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 01:43:11 pm »
Crap, must go remove it asap now

Ugri2

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 01:47:45 pm »

and i like the crown, it looks more aristocratical than the one from replays.net , which is like a anime-sailor-moon or whatever thing ^^.

Although, when u zoom into the big crown renaudīs implemented, you can CLEARLY see the canadian flag somewhere in the red area :D, manipulator !

It is a danish crown!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Royal_Crown_of_Denmark.svg

Offline Possumo

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 11:19:17 pm »

It is a danish crown!

Quick where's Cheerio, maybe we can get him to sing the national anthem and record it as a soundbyte for background music even time you enter the comments section of a "Danish crowned" replay?!

P.S. Thanks a lot for fixing up the site and improving it a bit, a lot of the community might not have bothered to comment or thank both of you, but you know deep down how they really feel! (or maybe it's just me?  :icon_eek:).

P.P.S. Comme maintenant vous controller le site web, est-ce vous avais penser de forcer tout monde a parler en Francais sur le site?! Ca peut-etre pas mal  :icon_twisted:

P.P.P.S. Damn my fucking shitty French grammar :(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:25:42 pm by Possumo »

Ugri2

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 08:07:59 am »

It is a danish crown!

Quick where's Cheerio, maybe we can get him to sing the national anthem and record it as a soundbyte for background music even time you enter the comments section of a "Danish crowned" replay?!

P.S. Thanks a lot for fixing up the site and improving it a bit, a lot of the community might not have bothered to comment or thank both of you, but you know deep down how they really feel! (or maybe it's just me?  :icon_eek:).

P.P.S. Comme maintenant vous controller le site web, est-ce vous avais penser de forcer tout monde a parler en Francais sur le site?! Ca peut-etre pas mal  :icon_twisted:

P.P.P.S. Damn my fucking shitty French grammar :(

Thks possumo. If they could at least speak english properly, that would be good enough :p

Offline Possumo

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 10:11:06 am »
Yep, a bit of a pity that some of the worst offenders are actually American ;)