May 09, 2024, 07:05:49 am

Author Topic: M1 Result  (Read 1484 times)

Offline FML|ResultsBot

• Bot
  • Peon
  • FML Results Bot
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML-Sub
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
M1 Result
« on: January 10, 2019, 03:39:20 am »
M1
:World: :ra: Joggel (sub for :Russia: :ra: Dinamo-)
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Germany: :ra: GEASS
:Poland: :ne: Gradient
Download

(click to show/hide)

Update: Admins investigate if Gradient gets the top score reward or not. Lumber harvesting is seen as part of the game and therefore not classified as abuse most likely

Additional Note: Gradient complained after the game that Joggel wasn't on the potential list of subs he sent to admins. According to rule book, it's not supposed to be an open discussion who subs. Admins will assign a sub and each player has one veto. If there are no alternatives, admins reserve the right to overrule vetoes. In this case, there wasn't even a veto against Joggel before the game.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:47:52 am by FML|HighTac »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
Re: M1 Result
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 01:58:20 pm »
Funny game...once again.

In the 3-way we all had our chances. I missed to use my army and eliminate Geass early in 3way and to rekill his only worker after he resurrected it.
The 2vs1 in my base was so messed up, but i got lucky they did not kill my altar (sometimes itīs good to do it for the others, sometimes not, cuz maybe you are stripped of ur chances of getting help afterwards), so i could make another comeback.
Shoulda also kill Gradients last tree earlier OR peace and team w him to keep the focus on Geass with his standard cheeser combo and infernal.

And man, Joggel must have had so much fun. Itīs a cool strat -  unit and herowise. I used it a couple of times on ladder and when you get some lvls on ur heroes and upgrade for units, itīs pretty joyful. I think and hope he had a lot of fun playing and also surviving the teaming and harras for so long. Imo he exposed himself too much with hitting my base in the end leaving his remaining base very vulnerable.
Best wishes to him for his surgery and a speedy recovery!

Joggel coulda have try to finish me same as Gradient coulda finish Geass.

It was ok staying more passive for me and Geass when it was clear Joggel and Gradient were ahead and needed to clash heads for some time.

I struggled with being doublesurrounded (although i balanced it a bit with that early expansions aggro XD) and some creeping lapses (meeting Joggel at red camp, not watching when gradient stole corner item, kinda wasting Ice Spawn).
Also i did not scout Joggel enough for knowing his army. Wanted to get Knights mortars casters vs him, but had not enough farms and upgrades also and fucked up first fight and afterwards due to his lvl advantage it was an pretty tough uphill battle.
These spikes and lags did not help, either.