March 29, 2024, 11:48:12 am

Author Topic: 3 questions to Qwest  (Read 5375 times)

Pyatac

Re: 3 questions to Qwest
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 04:19:20 am »
Map hack version 3.0 Wait,others didnt use it oO!!!???))))

:icon_neutral: Hmm i think about smth can use maphack : actually i think so about Ena and ZsSupercumulo can use that in their old games when we play else into B.net or when we already play from w3a and ena still play from b.net server - BUT ALL MY BAD THOUGHTS ABOUT THEY JUST  die when culo start played from w3a server and where ena just start streamed his FML games

" Map hack version 3.0 "     :icon_biggrin: NO ! JUST streampallhack version 1.0

It would be great if you started stream your games FML...................I'm going too do it.

Then we both will no longer be able to suspect each other of anything !

AND MAN - I FUCKING WANNA SEE YOUR FML STREAMs WHEN YOU AGGAIN AND AGGAIN PLAY WITHOUT SHADOWS AND KNOW ALL AND KNOW WHEN YOU CAN HOARD AT 50 and wnen not !  AND OFC WHEN YOU " FEELTZ " AS GOOD AS IT IS CAN BE POSSIBLE WHEN YOU NEED UPGRADED YOUR 5 TOWERS ( OFC WITHOUT ANY REASON FOR ALL PLAYERS - WHO CAN OBS THAT :D ):icon_arrow:

Deal ? :icon_cool:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:04:23 pm by Pyatac »

Offline SweeT

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SweeT
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
Re: 3 qwestions to Qwest
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 07:02:58 am »
Jaod you are top1 bro )))
relax
jaod #1

Offline Tleilaxu

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 11:44:53 am »
Must said - thoughts of Gradient, fetta_ook and his BF junkerzam, tleilaxu not must have any power cuz they MAD on me....
:icon_lol:
Jaod even Sweet agrees it was friendly play. It's SUBCONSCIOUS i.e. unintended. Sweet did it himself some seasons ago with Ena, Shave did it with Alien vs htrt in playffa cup and it happens all the time in inhouse.
Again, not saying anybody should be punished, and Fetta is obviously just mad because he got raped again.

Also, I agree it's weird how Qwest makes 0 shades and always knows everything.

Pyatac

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 12:06:27 pm »
I like what you said laxu - but i not do nothing friendly for dinamo) !!!!

I fight him all game non stop !!! and get 2 x 1 in late

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Race: Human
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 09:41:21 pm »

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline Dovekie

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Dovekie
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 10:36:45 pm »
So what exactly are the 3 questions?

Offline AlienWareOwnZ

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: AlienWareOwnZ
  • Race: Random
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2017, 01:31:43 am »
Qwestions*

truly brilliant Jaod WP

Pyatac

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2017, 05:57:04 am »
Qwestions*

truly brilliant Jaod WP

Sry - corrected  :icon_biggrin:

Pyatac

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 07:01:33 am »

1) How he without scout upgraded his 5 towers on 46min 21sec ( and saved himself with that move - vithout reason ) ??

2)How he know shave gold at 62min 57sec - ?? IF HIS FIRST SHADES HE BUILD AT 65 MIN  (  IF shave lost to slythe too early and his main was totally destroed by slythe and qwest know about shave bad posi( cuz SHAVE TOLD TO ALL 1 BILLION TIMEs ABOUT HE DEAD ALREADY AND ETC ) and about shave was near totally dead in game .)

3) Сoincidence ?!! Or not ?!!

reinforcement- was streaming that game  WITHOUT ANY DELAY ( BUT HE NEVER STREAMED FML BEFORE AND I RLY NOT SEE HIS ANY STREAMS BEFORE )!!!! i pretty sure he do that for qwest - cuz as all know that 2 guys from one team in last 4k.grybby TBR leagye !

Offline deluded

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2017, 08:36:10 am »
Suspicions raised by Pyatac are legit. Admins react with untenable counter accusations or ignore the topic entirely. Good joke, that is.

Offline zTsoso

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: zTsoso
  • Race: Random
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2017, 10:50:45 am »
Yes, it seems admins are afraid of getting their hands dirty. It is very difficult to come up with conclusive evidence to support a claim of cheating, so I understand why there is hesitation on this matter. But it doesn't mean admins should not look into it.

Offline FML|Mog

• Global Moderator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Mog[skynet]
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2017, 01:38:18 pm »
We did look into it. It didn't look all that suspicious... you guys expect us to give penalty points or ban someone because another person accuses them of cheating while having no conclusive evidence? Reinforcement streaming with no delay was really the only serious matter here--unfortunately there were no admins present at the game to act sooner and kick him immediately. Worpex did already make a post about rule reminder regarding that, as well as the "pause manip". There's nothing else really to discuss about this game. Hopefully anyone accused of cheating will just stream from their perspective going forward to remove doubt.

Admins do take cheating very seriously. We've looked at all the "questionable" games this season and come to the best conclusion we can. If someone is caught cheating they will be banned from fml as per the rules--however no one has been caught cheating nor is there conclusive evidence in this case, nor in jaod/dinamo game for us to come to that conclusion. 

Pyatac

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2017, 01:45:30 pm »
Mog - Sup my American Brotha - can i sub Audigy. today ?? <3