May 03, 2024, 05:31:51 am

Author Topic: Dr. StrangeWreck or: How I learned to Predict FML Round 6  (Read 5467 times)

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Dr. StrangeWreck or: How I learned to Predict FML Round 6
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 10:27:34 am »
Touche 8D

Offline Meeds

• FML Bets Season 2 Winner
  • Tauren
    • View Profile
    • GProxy++
  • B.net Account: Meeds.
  • Coins: 20
  • Race: Human
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 12:02:41 pm »
Meeds, meanwhile, will have read this prediction thread and up to this point have taken me 100% for serious.  As a result of his inability to understand my humor, he is going to tank this game in order to face me in the semis and suicide me.

I have to apologize for not understanding your humor, the thing is, when I met "Wrecktify" on chat during this game we obs together I didn't know you AT ALL, for me you were some kind of fresh FML recruit :D, so to me it looked really un-mannered to flame Renaud.
After that, I learned that you are DarkFlameMaster, a player which I respect by his playstyle and warcraft skills.
I found even after that DarkFlameMaster was actually a smurf, but for me, as I joined FML when you used "DarkFlameMaster", "Wrecktify" is the smurf ! But it is the other way around !

Anyway, for my defense I'm not the kind of guy that suicide anyone. I like balanced game.

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 12:19:22 pm »
M55
:USA: :ne: Wrecktify
:Russia: :orc: Ludix
:Serbia: :ne: Svedirko
:USA: :ne: Mog[Skynet]

When Wreck will play elf , this will be a nightmare for poor Ludix. He will see lots of chims in his base pretty early. As an orc i hate this map , elves can easily rebuild anywhere on the map, almost impossible to take out one play fast. Since Wreck is the best chippo (ab)user he will win here. Not hoping for him to play gay human race!

M56
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:France: :hu: Meeds
:Finland: :ne: j33
:Canada: :ne: Renaud

Maga or Renaud here.

M57
:Russia: :ud: KPECT
:Russia: :hu: Toy0ta
:Russia: :ud: Qwest
:France: :hu: Jey_s_TeArS

3 Russians in one game, will be interesting to see how they treat eachother. Bug jey is a pretty solid human player and will win here.

M58
:USA: :ra: Persuade
:Russia: :orc: y.zenchenko
:USA: :ud: PLZLEAVEDUCK
:Germany: :hu: YaWs

DUCK! When he shows...

M59
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:Slovakia: :hu: Ado125
:World: :ra2: Sub for Lightweight

Either Seksi or the sub will win here!

Offline Ugrilainen

• Administrator
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
    • Ugri on twitter
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 12:39:53 pm »
Meeds, meanwhile, will have read this prediction thread and up to this point have taken me 100% for serious.  As a result of his inability to understand my humor, he is going to tank this game in order to face me in the semis and suicide me.

After that, I learned that you are DarkFlameMaster, a player which I respect by his playstyle and warcraft skills.
I found even after that DarkFlameMaster was actually a smurf, but for me, as I joined FML when you used "DarkFlameMaster", "Wrecktify" is the smurf ! But it is the other way around !

tell me about it, i miss DFM!  :icon_cry:

Offline Wrecktify

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
  • Supreme Admin of FML
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SerWrecktify
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 05:10:12 pm »

I have to apologize for not understanding your humor, the thing is, when I met "Wrecktify" on chat during this game we obs together I didn't know you AT ALL, for me you were some kind of fresh FML recruit :D, so to me it looked really un-mannered to flame Renaud.

Anyway, for my defense I'm not the kind of guy that suicide anyone. I like balanced game.

I dont think youd suicide anyone dangit!  You just have to realize nothing I say at all, ever, is serious remotely in my predictions Or generally speaking.  My only serious real-talk is with Ugri or Mage on Skype.  The crazy Wreck stuff is just schtick.  Its hyperbole and stupidity.

So dont get mad if when I start referring to you as Napoleon and call your base Waterloo.  =)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 05:22:47 pm »
That's not true, I remember watching replays of myself and your obs comment really helped!
(Of course they were full of insults but when you ignore that, there's actually a lot of good stuff)

Offline Persuade

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: persuade
  • Race: Random
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »

I dont think youd suicide anyone dangit!  You just have to realize nothing I say at all, ever, is serious remotely in my predictions Or generally speaking.  My only serious real-talk is with Ugri or Mage on Skype.  The crazy Wreck stuff is just schtick.  Its hyperbole and stupidity.

So dont get mad if when I start referring to you as Napoleon and call your base Waterloo.  =)

Meeds this is one of his meta tricks, this is also a lie, you need to be selective on the things he says because 10% of the time he's telling 73% of the truth.