May 15, 2024, 06:09:37 am

Author Topic: Post your favorite FFA memories/moments  (Read 8316 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
Re: Post your favorite FFA memories/moments
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 06:42:51 pm »
Renaud, who would go for u relentlessly, once u attack anything from him in any scenario.

P4K!!!! :D

Wrecktify

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 07:59:45 pm »
Quote from: Slythe
Wreck winning a game with solobeastmaster and hunts.

Hahahaha I sure did.  Forgot about that.  Cheers, Slytheypoo!

Offline ATiBright

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: ATi.Bright
  • Race: Random
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 08:33:19 pm »
Quote from: Slythe
Wreck winning a game with solobeastmaster and hunts.

Hahahaha I sure did.  Forgot about that.  Cheers, Slytheypoo!

You didn't forget because you didn't win with solo beast master and hunts.   You killed Nline with solo beast master and hunts, while I tier 2 tower rushed DasE with undead.  Then after I basically killed DasE, you killed me with chims.  CHIMS WERE BUILT IT WAS NOT WINNING WITH BM HUNTS ONLY!

Its a shame it ended between Wreck and Nline so early because thats the match I practiced for more then any other in the history of FML.  Renaud must have helped me practice my tier 2 tower rush like 6 times.  Thx Renaud but in the end it didn't even matter :(
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:35:30 pm by ATiBright »

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 05:37:55 am »
oh, i thought it was about only fml ffa memories, but also general ffa ^^.

i think i mentioned some 1-2 years ago, when we had a similar topic, so i wonīt repeat those now.

i liked the game on azeroth, after i beat rank1 at that time with 4-0, i met f-l-y in my next game and woulda win with am/mk/dr and he got a bit emo in the end.

in general i liked those games with many turnarounds, thrilling endgame moments, such as baseraces, intense 3-way, where every little action could be the wrong one.

3 games i remember where i played more or less flawlessly vs good opponents, which were very nice games overall aswell. One vs Punk on deathrose, one vs ntropy and a 2nd human on goldrush, where i copied protonxx and one game on silverpine, where i had an intense 1vs1 hu vs orc, following by a 2nd 1vs1.

i liked the gimmick players, who were doing the same unusual stuff almost every game just like protonxx, lost.ancient, quaekguy.

the drama and hilarious amount of *wtf- chat* by the throneismine aka brainman aka staying_alive in and outside of games.

when i was top10 ffa, i switched from playing random where i am usually something like 40 % winning rate, i played 10 games with elf usind dr/potm/kotg, making 7-3, before i got bored again playing one race only.

funny things, what are ppl writing in their profile, just like : ' 4 times rank1 ffa, when it matters' ( hey was that 4 times during a timeperiod of 37 hours, where the lead switched several times? ).

amusing/retarded/annoying chat by the likes of turbo.lt, therealpeon.

darkness playing on northrend, appearing that his ping was the best in game, although he was claiming having 250 ms. every damn game with him, my ping increased from standard 78 ms to like 200 ms, which i did not understand or liked at all.

shunned making something like 0-30 in fml ladder and then winning vs 4k.fury with mass hidden chims and a lot of manipping.

always wanted to use mass chims, talons and telestaff heroes in the back of a massive base from a hoarding human, who only made mass towers in front of his base. it never materialized the way i wanted.

fml-rad, the pro mario kart player.

that niceley done map cenarios garden by mike(and some numbers).

the never ending debate about some ppl wanting ffa without chat.

guys obviously having patience and time to sit, camp behind towers for an eternal amount of time instead of just having a new, potentially much better game.

Offline FML|WorpeX

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Crypt Lord King
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: WorpeX
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 07:36:59 am »
PURPLE SKY

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 10:55:54 am »
always wanted to use mass chims, talons and telestaff heroes in the back of a massive base from a hoarding human, who only made mass towers in front of his base. it never materialized the way i wanted.

This is the only reason why I voted for crucible a few time
Also works well for undead with stone formed garg

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 12:49:18 pm »
the fit4gaming ffa tournament was a interesting ffa experience with me rdm-orcimbaing my way to the semifinal, which was a 8-way on marketsquare with couple of ffaers and soloers.

I always remembered the fml-b final with louis, htrt, bsuck and bobas as a good one, i was obsing it back then. So i someday decided to watch it again and i was pretty disappointed. Sometimes u should just enjoy the good memory without trying to get the flow back, this obviously also counts for ffa.

watching good old replays of well known players, i only heard of before like invincible_rice, f-l-y or target.

renaudīs bookmarks at ffareplays.

a game with htrt, mystikalsmurf and renaud, where smurf lamed me to death with bm harras-bnet-mh-style and htrt t1 rushing renaud , which ended in a 1vs1 between the trolls-in-arms htrt and smurf, where htrt was giving him a blowjob and a freewin.

League Season 10 :

fresh mix of motivated soloers trying it the ffa-way, known and newer ffaers.

murrock-wreck-canada-smurf-conspiracy.

couple of good games games.

nice admining.

very nice ud mirror fights between darkness and maga.

getting teamed  over extent by humi and brainman in semi, doing some silly mistakes and finally getting suicided by brainman.

a good final with a incredible wow-moment, where humi has the chance to win with only 1 critter left.

season 11

loooong season

increased drama

ebomania extravaganza

ffa scene development uncertain

purplesky and cheese

mad megadonskey

l77,  cuts through his games with losing one out of seven games? ( by using effective renaud-esque tactics and playing human ) taking the crown .

season 12

good crowdsourcing

community participation in creating ideas, improvements

new good sitefeatures ( chatbox), adminschanges

ebo winning the lottery, moving to an island with no internet

renaud shocks the world!

Season 13

rkk getting roped into a vicious cycle with manipping, lying, drama, persuade and many cats ( and wreck as his stalker )

games happening where more time was spent with chatting than fighting

the kingīs corner serving for some on/off entertainment

having a cool game with kalimero and camp & spank on nice map harvest of sorrows

being aggro in quarterfinal, finally being able to finish a game at top, when finnish rain was involved.

a semifinal where i was nice, maybe too nice, considering with whom i was playing.

a final, that looks like a potentially good one, if the XoZis get over their gaycrush ( wreck does not know, that humi and maga are sharing an bnet-account ! ) + 1 from east, who never attended to a fml(a) final with having a good chance becoming the partypooper.

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 01:02:35 pm »
beating darkness on deadlock to qualify for S6 finals.  only game i went into in memory where I legitimately didnt think id win.

Can you post this replay? I briefly recall a deadlock game where you beat me and I was super pissed cause I thought I had it. I really wanna see it, and I think this was my first FML season? (If I recall)

darkness playing on northrend, appearing that his ping was the best in game, although he was claiming having 250 ms. every damn game with him, my ping increased from standard 78 ms to like 200 ms, which i did not understand or liked at all.

Hmm? Yeah my ping was always 250-300 cause the channel clan bots would tell me this, honestly it didn't affect things TOO badly when I got to rank 1 on North, it just took adjustment because a lot of actions felt an extra half second delayed, it was especially bad at times when I tried to TP at low health.

P.S. I enjoyed that game vs both you and Lightweight were human on Monsoon, the entire game all you two did was whine endlessly about orc, for literally 30 minutes straight.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:08:01 pm by DarKNeSSCaLLs »

Ugri2

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 01:58:50 pm »
Best admin memory : worpex chosing me over Frozenprince in a decisive admin dispute.

Best personal game memory : ofc S12 final, great moment for me when Maga sieges me, cannot push, retreat and I chase him away FELT GOOD  :D

Best game memory : S3 final, Under_Sta vs Target

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05:52 pm »
beating darkness on deadlock to qualify for S6 finals.  only game i went into in memory where I legitimately didnt think id win.

Can you post this replay? I briefly recall a deadlock game where you beat me and I was super pissed cause I thought I had it. I really wanna see it, and I think this was my first FML season? (If I recall)

Hmm? Yeah my ping was always 250-300 cause the channel clan bots would tell me this, honestly it didn't affect things TOO badly when I got to rank 1 on North, it just took adjustment because a lot of actions felt an extra half second delayed, it was especially bad at times when I tried to TP at low health.

P.S. I enjoyed that game vs both you and Lightweight were human on Monsoon, the entire game all you two did was whine endlessly about orc, for literally 30 minutes straight.

this game was nutz, i only remember u crept fast with a good spawn, then getting a tome of power, then toming and damaging lw who had lvl 3 /1 heroes, so that he would not be a threat for a long time. then i fought vs an orc with much better heroes and gold, having wards on this easy to control map. i donīt remember if i was human and if i played am/mk/dr, but it could be.

Offline Camp_and_Spank

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Camp_and_Spank
  • Race: Human
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2012, 02:36:21 pm »
lol wtf was this?????

One thing who i dont think is mentioned is when nrtopY trapped that good guy on a island by shooting down zep and then killed his bases with single palla :icon_surprised:

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2012, 02:53:57 pm »
lol wtf was this?????

One thing who i dont think is mentioned is when nrtopY trapped that good guy on a island by shooting down zep and then killed his bases with single palla :icon_surprised:

AND it took like 1h, since those building had the spike upgrade, and where slowly killing the pala :D

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2012, 03:00:48 pm »
Another great moment is that time I beat Renaud after we went at each other for an hour with 50k gold.

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2012, 03:36:04 pm »
lumber hack ftl

Offline Cheerio

• Shaman
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Undelicious
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2012, 06:04:34 pm »
Well most ppl use 1 password for everything, and at some point he did make a rpg website
a lot of lone member played it :/

Although when I asked him if that was how he did say he used another way to steal the passwords... but who knows!

(also worp, THIS is why my fml pw now looks like i just shoved my face on the keyboard!)

which is why i have 1 pw for anything related to FFA and 1 pw for anything else even though i don't even play wc3