May 02, 2024, 11:55:43 pm

Author Topic: FML Season 21 First Losers Round  (Read 1501 times)

Magadansky

FML Season 21 First Losers Round
« on: September 29, 2015, 07:50:34 am »
The first round of the new season 21 is over and it has been a real massacre. Only  5 survivors were left still standing after all has been said and done. Their names are:
:Peru: :hu: Zs.SuperCumulo
:Denmark: :ud: Tleilaxu
:Sweden: :hu: vetti
:Germany: :ra: Ostone
:Ukraine: :orc: Nline

These warriors progress to the winners round and will await three others who will manage to climb from the first losers round. There will be three 8-way matches where anything can happen. In order to facilitate the scheduling, we have split the players into two groups - Americas and Europe.

Also, these five players have not played a single match, nor have warned us that they will be unable to play because of an issue. Hence why, they are being dropped directly in the losers bracket. The names are:
:Serbia: :ud: SUH (also never posted thus becomes the first dropped out of the league)
:USA: :ra: Eshan
:Lithuania: :hu: MyTime
:Russia: :hu: AJIKAIII
:Germany: :ne: CallMeImba

The others get a warning for not showing and as there were subs who played in their place. If they fail to show for their next match as well, the subs may continue from their place if they wish to do so. The unregistered in the league subs that have that chance were:
:Peru: :ud: NoMercy2
:Brazil: :hu: malboy
:Russia: :ud: jAod

With that being said, lets go to the first losers round, the dreaded 8-ways. Map is going to be Twilight Ruins.

M6

:USA: :ud: l[V]laJiN
:USA: :ra: Seksi
:USA: :ud: Fow
:USA: :ra: SteppinRazor
:Australia: :ne: Sweet
:Australia: :orc: Elessar
:Canada: :ne: Renaud

M7

:France: :hu: Valefort
:Russia: :ra: WhoGuess / GM
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Russia: :ud: DNIWE_VOVA
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Germany: :hu: Lightweight

M8

:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV-
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:Denmark: :hu: zTSoso
:France: :hu: Ponty
:Russia: :ud: Spielmann
:Sweden: :ud: Junkerzam

Scheduling threads will open shortly. Deadline to play 17 October.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:39:51 am by FML|Magadansky »

Offline Valefort

Re: FML Season 21 First Losers Round
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 08:11:19 am »
Those matches are ridiculously stacked ! Making a prediction feels like lottery, that should be fun in any event :icon_smile:

Offline ZsSuperCumulo

• Super-Blademaster
  • Ich der Beste
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SuperCumulo@Lordaeron
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Human
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 09:08:45 am »
M6

Sweet or Renaud, I´ve seen these 2 elfs play and they have a real chance to move on to R3

M7

:France: :hu: Valefort
:Russia: :ra: WhoGuess / GM
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap
:Sweden: :orc: fetta_ook
:Russia: :ud: DNIWE_VOVA
:Russia: :ud: qwest
:Germany: :hu: Lightweight

LOL@this group, Valefort, WhoGuess and LW are my favorite, but I think Pinball could also do well, since he is orc lol. Last two standing Valefort and WhoGuess.

M8

:Kazakhstan: :ud: DV-
:Bulgaria: :ud: Magadansky
:Denmark: :hu: zTSoso
:France: :hu: Ponty
:Russia: :ud: Spielmann
:Sweden: :ud: Junkerzam

Maga and zTSoso are going to steal the show, that´s a given, maybe junkerzam can step up, but I hope zTSoso wins =D

«Espero pacientemente el dia que deba mostrar mi verdadero poder» Supremo

Offline letshavesomefun

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 08:34:25 am »
M6

Seksi is not the same anymore. After saying that Amsterdam is in New Zealand (after beeing there already) i dont see him winning this. You need a clear mind to win a game like this and seksi is obviously confused. I barely know the other muricans in this game but Alien- is missing and i expect him to sub this. Elessar showed a weak performance in the first game but now theres another australien in his game. Its not about fml anymore. Its about: whos the better australien? Sweet is an experienced kangoroo cuddler while elessar prefers koala bears. But how is this information going to decide the ffa? I dont know. Will one of the 2 tell Seksi that New Zealand is not in Europe? Will this information blow the minds of the other muricans too? most likely! In the end its gonna be Alien- who wins this game. Why? Alien will have a cool head while all other muricans are googling earth maps to look for New Zealand. He likes Football so he should know the difference between Netherlands and New Zealand. Sweet and Elessar will be too busy running away from poisonous animals and cuddling cute animals that they wont focus on the game. Renaud speaks french and well all know how frenchs fight their wars. SO MY WINNER IS ALIEN-.

I DONT HAVE TIME ANYMORE SO IAM GOING TO DO THE OTHER ONES LATER! shitty m6 took me too long

zTsoso

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 12:04:40 pm »
making predictions in 8-way ffa game seems silly. Perhaps the main reason why this seem silly is because I usually miss my predictions, and now it is even harder! Good thing there's no betting contest going :D

Offline Seksi

• FML Contributor
  • Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: sEksi
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Random
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 07:17:22 pm »
NZ ALL BLACKS REPRESENT