3 (23.1%)
M30
0 (0%)
M31
0 (0%)
M32
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: WOW i suck at this!  (Read 5522 times)

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Night Elf
WOW i suck at this!
« on: December 11, 2011, 10:06:48 pm »
R1: 2/8
R2: 1/8
R3: 1/8
Total: 4/24

SUCKS! Have to do better!

M25
:Romania: :hu: Q-veta
:USA: :ud: PLZLEAVEDUCK
:Germany: :ne: darkermirror
:USA: :orc: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe

I don't want Q to win, because he would have more pts than me, and I don't want to be tied for first with DUCK.  Also, having someone beside me winning using elf lowers the wow factor of my victories.  So by default, I want Darkness to win (yeah... hes orc... i know!)

M26
:Canada: :ne: Renaud
:USA: :hu: L77
:Germany: :ud: Kruppe
:France: :hu: JoHnY.BoY

Without Renaud, I would be 2/24 in my predictions, so I just HAVE to vote for him.  Beside, everyone knows chippo is the single most imba army... unless you're facing orcs... but there is none of those here!!!!

M27
:Russia: :orc: y.zenchenko
:Finland: :ra: DkH.Rain
:USA: :hu: Mr.Wrecktify
:Canada: :ra: Rygorych

YZ is an amazing player, so chances are Rain will rush him, whoever win this encounter, will be team by Wreck and Rygo.  Rygo will team until the end, but Wreck will backstab, and shit will happen.  In the end, Wreck will win, because thats just what Kings do

M28
:Sweden: :ra: DkH.Starshaped
:Russia: :hu: w8man
:USA: :ra: DarkMessiah
:Canada: :ud: Walking.TrL

Walking has shown time and time again that he can build amazing UD base, and for some reason, he always lose to base race in FML.  For some reason, I think he will do it this time!  Beside, chances are he won't get rushed by Starshaped, since he knows UD sucks in FFA.

M29
:Canada: :ra: rebuke[Skynet]
:Bulgaria: :ud: 3wD.SimO
:Germany: :ra: Lightweight
:Germany: :hu: Humans7ar

Simo will get 11 pts, that much is almost guaranteed!  But since it's so obvious that hes getting that shitty 11pts again, ill bet on him actually winning!

M30
:Canada: :hu: Kajetan
:Germany: :ra: Slythe
:Canada: :ra: Paterique
:Germany: :orc: Pinballmap

Hrmmm, this will likely be a fun game, ill go with Kajetan, since hes Canadian, and I like his style

M31
:France: :ud: Ugrilainen
:USA: :ud: UnholydreadlorD
:USA: :ne: Practicemage
:USA: :ud: Red7z7

Holyshit mass ud!  And two of them likes to wagon!  Should be fun :D
I'll go Hydro, because I can't afford to give Ugri the "Curse of being choose by Renaud" again

M32
:Poland: :hu: QHKane
:USA: :ra: Persuade
:Austria: :orc: DasElend
:USA: :ud: SteppinRazor

If he can win the next 3 game, he should make the semis! GO DASE GO!
(It won't look as good when I win in the Finals if dase din't make it to the semi!)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:09:26 pm by FML|Renaud »

Wrecktify

Re: WOW i suck at this!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 10:35:49 pm »
Since I actually know how to play now and have seen enough replays of these people, I think I can actually make predictions now.

M25

Probably the match of the week.  I dont know who is playing in Vata's place, but whoever they are, they are playing pretty damn good.  This is all kinda iffy though because if someone spawns next to Duck he could go nuclear on them early, which would make things really dicey.

M26

Johnny is the only player in this league I still dont really know.  Ill assume that he sucks based on that fact.  Kruppe maanged to win a game with 48 APM, but he also manages to lose fights without killing a single unit.  And UD is just a bad race.   Renauds stint at the Nooblex Chippo Academy has paid off well, and he could end up winning this... but l77 is just on a roll.

M27
:Canada: :ra: W8man

Y.z fighting!!

M28
:Russia: :hu: Eboner

Walking is one of those players who ive seen a 1000 times but I still dont know a damn about.  I imagine Eshan will go orc.  And that he will invariably piss someone off.  Starshaped sounds like the name a 14 year old would pick.  Wait havent I been playing this stupid game since I was 14?  Nevermind.  I think Walking should win, Eshan could win and Ebony will cry lulz.

M29

This is probably the match of the week, just cause the respective egos of bukey and Maga are both big enough to fill a football stadium.  I imagine the game will go something like:

Map gets creeped -> Maga tomes someone for 6-5-5 and builds 5 expos ->  Maga gets teamed (which he complains about) -> Whoever the third wheel is teams Maga too much then Maga fights with hero arena for half an hour -> Rebuke finishes the job -> Maga at 44 points.

M30

I really want to pick Sparkle.  Really truly.  Good rofleman map for creeping but not so much for fighting.  Ramps make ground armies something-something.  Whereas PBM is an orc abuser so he will BM hax hsi way to the victory.

M31

Rah-jah was so close last week.  I think he wins this week! I mean will Ugri even show?! Doesnt he have quintuplets on the way!? 

M32

Im really just hoping Steppin finishes above 4th.  Dase plays this map as well as anyone and, assuming he doesnt play too passively, should win this one pretty easily.  This one is almost a gimme.  THe rest of you guys shouldnt even show.  Fo reals. 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 01:49:14 pm by Wrecktify »

rsm

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:58 pm »
M25

Smart and well rounded player in a somewhat more balanced out game, always the possibility of somebody spawning right next to me ( you know people think I will just rush anybody, I am very loyal and reasonable person. Call a truce and I won't attack you...)

M26

Uses heroes with good synergy to good effect and actually adapts to his spawn and position in the game...

M27

Wrecktify is smart and won't let ryo pull what he did last round, but if he trying to keep tabs on that and not let y.z dominate the game rain will sail to a win.

M28

like 60% sure Eshan is cursed. Last season loses a tiebreaker for the playoffs, then this season he spawns as orc next to me when I'm surrounded... I see starshaped rushing him and not succeeding, but w8man doing his 80food attack soon after eshan trys to rebuild while walking sits at 50.

M29

Simo plays well, but has a terrible strategy for actually "winning". I think after three times now he will change something in his play so that he doesn't get teamed to death.

M30

Not sure.

M31

All three undeads will try to garg the elf and end up garging themselves!!, gl my elf brother.

M32

I see him hoarding and Dase getting teamed.

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 03:12:34 am »
My game has me getting 5 points written all over it. Either by Darkness cheesing me or by disconnecting.

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
  • Race: Random
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 03:37:05 am »
Well this is the very first time ive done this but im high as fuck and you guys are monkeys so ill rate you like lab specimens

M25

So Duck WOULD rush out darkness, but Q and darker were the two players who PM hoarded the most this season, so he can't unless he wants a big disadvantage vs 'brilliant tactician' Q-Veta. So in that case, Duck tries to tome darker, darkness tries to battle Q. Duck defeats darker quickly and with lots of money, while darkness beats Q in fights but can't overcome towers fast enough. They team darkness hard, then duck, then Q, but duck surprisingly wins through his unassuming facade. GG. of course now that i've psychicly predicted it, will it still HAPPEN? Darkermirror, you are the darkhorse.

M26

This is an unpredictable game, as many of the players have no set 'style' that I know yet. Being Market Square, creeping will take longer than last round, which leads Renaud to hoard if hes near Human, or tome if hes near Kruppe UD. Whichever human towers (L77 I think) will get teamed out. Kruppe will not be underestimated again, and will lose due to inferior micro. Johny almost pulls out the upset vs Renaud, but cannot because he did not manage his gold correctly, and because Renaud will use FRENCH PM to manip him. If L77 can avoid the teaming, he's the darkhorse

M27

YZ has a 67% chance of being rushed out this game if he is next to Wreck (fast gryphons) or IrO.Rain (iro = i rush orcs clan, of which SS is a part). If hes next to ebo, then this game is too unpredictable. So I'll guess he is rushed by rain or wreck, while ebo towers ridiculously (probs chooses human or orc). However wreck and rain are no fools to be toyed with unlike Persuade and Pat who fell to his mind control. They will ensure Ebos downfall, either 3rd or 4th cause of points. Wreck will defeat Rain. Wreck is back now, he will train this week and by matchtime his human will be impeccable again. Long live the king

M28

My own analysis for myself: If Messiah chooses orc, he will be rushed by SS/walking/w8man due to early game weakness. If he chooses elf, he cannot handle humans on this map, even worse with UD due to mirror. So he has to go human and utilize full tower cheese and deter SS rush. Then he can defeat walking, SS, or w8man in 1v1 as long as other two are fighting. Whoever dies first, use 3way manip to balance power and win. If he tomes and so does another player and its 1v1, out macro with tanks everywhere. Likelihood of success: under 50%. I actually think w8man wins this game, he is the best micro, and knows more FFA than SS, and walking will have a special desire to kill me, and like ebo and his brother, he always manips hard vs me even if im not the strongest. But have to root for myself

M29

This is my match of the week. Rebuke thrives on toming a player while out-golding them, and Maga does too. But LW and Humans7ar are some of the best choices to counteract this, because they are aggressive microers too. Rebuke will go for LW, or Hstar. Maga will go for the other. Both will succeed. Maga will lose to rebuke. Rebuke is on a roll this season IMO, and human has an advantage on this map anyway. Maga always tricky in endgames though, so hes the darkhorse

M30

Paterique and Pinball are inferior to Slythe and Kajetan. Kajetan will do his usual early attack, and Slythe will either hoard unless he is hit first, which he will be. Slythe will win his 1v1, so will Kajetan. Whoever kajetan rushes will get fourth. Slythe will lose to Kajetan, unless a third survives to ruin it. Then Slythe 3way skills > Kajetans. Ill go with the Canadian sensation, Mr. Sparkle. No darkhorse

M31

I'm purely rooting for Red here, but his game is still a little shaky compared to the vets. Practicemage is relatively unknown skillwise to me, but he has racial advantage (vs low-micro UDs). I'm going with Ugri here, because hydro isn't as good at mirror, but its so close I could be wrong. Red is the darkhorse, if he plays smart and doesn't try to overextend himself, he's got a shot.

M32

Das can't lose on market square. The day Das injects a little manip into his game, will be the day he becomes unstoppable. His silent samurai routine has gotten him teamed too often, and his normal early game weakness isn't really there on Market, even without shredder. But Persuade has great micro, so he's the darkhorse.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:50:31 am by Eshan »

Offline Q-veta

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Jewish.Banker
  • Race: Human
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 03:42:58 am »
M25

He'll probably win, he's the biggest cheeser of them all and there's no other orc to stop him.

M26

Kruppe might pull a win with 30 APM but it seems doubtful. One of the players in this match is a stabber. DON'T TRUST ANYONE.

M27

My hope is that ebo will get the cheesers to fight themselves winning at the end.

M28

I don't really know, I just want to see Starshaped rush someone. Walking.TrL seems to be the best of the bunch. I think.

M29

LW is a huge liar so all the others will probably believe him.

M30

I believe in him.

M31

Hydro came very close to a win twice so maybe the 4th time's the charm.

M32

He's not a cheeser so I'm rooting for him. They'll probably team DasElend.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 08:00:51 am by Q-veta »

Offline FML|Renaud

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
  • ex King of FFA
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: FML_Renaud
  • Race: Night Elf
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 04:05:11 am »
If i'm near kruppe, I will mass tower!  Last time we played he successfully rushed me :(

Offline Kruppe

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 09:10:09 am »

M25

Q will fastgriffonboltbanish Darkness and watch Duck and Darker making funny chippo<->gargel things. After he hoarded 60k he will win.

M26

Poor Kruppe whose APM will increase to 48.5 until then will get chimmed by Renaud who seeks revenge for Season 10. Unfortunately Johny will win by his usual brilliant PM manip that L77 is not aware of and is forced into a fight vs Renaud.

M27

Unpredictable to Kruppe for everything depends on what player gets rushed by rain.

M28

w8man is in Kruppe's old and weary eyes the most complete player in this game concerning micro, macro and manip.

M29

human* will be subbed and Lightweight wins by razing his evil orc army across the map while rebuke and maga measure their micro abilities.

M30

Just a hunch.

M31

Underdog winner of Round 4.

M32

Kruppe's companion in misery will win in a heroic way that makes all those heretics finally shut up!

SteppinRazor

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 09:33:33 am »

M25
  Q-veta
  PLZLEAVEDUCK
  darkermirror
  DarKNeSSCaLLsMe

I could see anyone winning but orc power prevails in the end

M26
  Renaud
  L77
  Kruppe
  JoHnY.BoY

KRUPPE THE THIRD PERSON 30 APM WONDER

M27
  y.zenchenko
  DkH.Rain
  Mr.Wrecktify
  Rygorych

Spawn matters a lot, but if YZ isn't rushed he has this

M28
  DkH.Starshaped
  w8man
  DarkMessiah
  Walking.TrL

I think this will be close but he has best chance of winning i think

M29
  rebuke[Skynet]
  3wD.SimO
  Lightweight
  Humans7ar

Holy micro wars.  Maga is the best microer here, and none of these players hoard so I think he will win this.  This game has potential to be the best match of this season so far!

M30
  Kajetan
  Slythe
  Paterique
  Pinballmap

I like Kajetan as well but hes very predictable, but slythe plays all races well and can play both aggressive/hoard style so hes hard to figure out

Just a hunch.

M31
  Ugrilainen
  UnholydreadlorD
  Practicemage
  Red7z7

Elf power ftw

M32
  QHKane
  Persuade
  DasElend
  SteppinRazor

I'll take not getting 4th as a moral victory.  As far as winning goes...hopefully daselend kills the other two and then disconnects...lol

Offline Slythe

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Slythe
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 10:15:15 am »
M25
  Q-veta
  PLZLEAVEDUCK
  darkermirror 
  DarKNeSSCaLLsMe

M26
  Renaud
  L77
  Kruppe
  JoHnY.BoY
  KRUPPE

M27
  y.zenchenko
  DkH.Rain
  Mr.Wrecktify
  Rygorych

M28
  DkH.Starshaped
  w8man
  DarkMessiah
  Walking.TrL

M29
  rebuke[Skynet]
  3wD.SimO
  Lightweight
  Humans7ar

M30
  Kajetan
  Slythe
  Paterique
  Pinballmap

GG HF germany vs canada pt II

M31
  Ugrilainen
  UnholydreadlorD
  Practicemage
  Red7z7

M32
  QHKane
  Persuade
  DasElend
  SteppinRazor

Offline rygorych

• Super-Blademaster
  • Pro Troll
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Ebo
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 10:59:01 am »
Since I don't want to be boring and give out winners, I'll just tell people what to do:

M25

Darkness going full on cheese. This is his map. Whoever spawns near him should take him out FAST, or you will either lose, or will be looking at 3 hour game of counter teaming. Duck: fiend rush. Darker: fast chim rush. Q: griff rush. Remember, it's very easy to discourage darkness from playing. I once won a market game vs him by being in same corner and going over to build an AOW in his base within first 1 min of the game - he left immediately because his BO can't counter early attack. Just do it. Seriously, if you are near Darkness, you are pretty much obligated to rush him out, otherwise, he will leave you no chance at winning this. After Darkness is out, this is anyone's game. I can't really give advice against all other players because they are very flexible.

M26

I think it's time for l77 and renaud to both lose their underdog status. Kruppe can stay quiet again, he does that well. Johny/l77: if you spawn near Renaud, beware of early chims, they are very hard to counter on this map in particular. Ren's Panda will be lvl 4-5 from creeping alone, so be ready for it. In regards to l77, his strat seems to be to play underdog early, then pull out the big guns in the end for a win. Remember this. He wised up over the last while. Just keep in mind that he is saving his good cards to the end.

M27

This one is easy: when Rygo priv chats to you, listen to what he's saying. Remember, he is the weakest player here. If you kill him off early, you will be stuck in a shitty, hard and long 3 way. If you team with him, he will help you make it through 4/3 way, and then you can 1v1 vs him easy. Sure, he might have alot more gold than you, but his micro will be shit, his heroes will be low lvl and weird non-cheese combo like FS BM SH, so you can take him ez pz. Remember, "toming" Rygo makes no sense. He is a coward, and will just run away, so you will waste time, gold and earn zero experience from fighting him early!
Both YZ and Wreck have race advantage here. Panda/mk/pal is insane on this map, items and creeps will benefit YZ. Likely, Rygo and Rain as relative underdogs will need to either stay quiet and let them fight, or just team hard very soon. Depending on who is crippled earliest will be Rygo's team buddy.

M28

Scout fast! If you're in a corner with starshaped, get ready for either a footie/tower rush, or rifleman push soon. Also, don't listen to Messiah, essentially every single thing he says is either a lie or benefits him more than you. Just /ignore him, and you will do fine.

M29

Maga will come strong on this map, with 5/4/3ish heroes, so get ready for it, if you are close. Remember Maga's simple strat: push early from 50-80 right after creeping, then tome slowly while hoarding from 4-5 expos. Deny him his expos. Rebuke's strat is similar to Maga's except he will have race advantage on this map. Panda is brutal with a fountain, so scout him early. As soon as he pushes someone, team up 2v1 and punish/cripple him hard.

M30

No comments, except I hope Slythe goes a weird hero combo.

M31

Rooting for ugri with his crazy combo, of course.

I assume Dase will finally go Orc, which means he is going to be teamed. If his BM gets lucky on items, there is no stopping him. Scout and team him fast guys.

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 01:12:05 pm »

M25

M26

M27

M28

M29

M30

M31

M32

Offline DarKNeSSCaLLs

• Blademaster
  • The Imbalanced one
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: DarKNeSSCaLLsMe
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 02:54:53 pm »
Oh here's my predictions:

M26
  Renaud
  L77
  Kruppe
  JoHnY.BoY

M27
  y.zenchenko
  DkH.Rain
  Mr.Wrecktify
  Rygorych

M28
  DkH.Starshaped
  w8man
  DarkMessiah
  Walking.TrL

M29
  rebuke[Skynet]
  3wD.SimO
  Lightweight
  Humans7ar

M30
  Kajetan
  Slythe
  Paterique
  Pinballmap

M31
  Ugrilainen
  UnholydreadlorD
  Practicemage
  Red7z7

M32
  QHKane
  Persuade
  DasElend
  SteppinRazor

Poor Das, hope he can make a comeback!

Game of the week is the one with Walking + Eshan, will be a crazy manipfest

Offline Peregrine

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Peregrine
  • Coins: 168
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 11:58:55 pm »
i dislike how ebo's "advice to players" (lol hamlet!) is really just a whole page of manip vs the players he wants to lose, and for himself

notice how he doesnt even give advice to the bottom matches, where the advice might actually be needed

Offline FML|red7z7

• Administrator
  • Super-Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: red7z7
  • Coins: 284
  • Race: Undead
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 03:02:38 am »
manip is arguably the most powerful strategic tool in FFA because its influence can be harnessed even outside the game. ebo doin work