May 17, 2024, 11:11:06 am

Author Topic: Me wanting to become FFAMaster offical caster  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Thendis32

Me wanting to become FFAMaster offical caster
« on: November 19, 2015, 06:19:10 pm »
hi my name is Thendis i am a sort of known caster from america for solo. i have casted many live cups and do a daily youtube channle casts. i have casted with B2W.Neo in streams. I heard that your caster for your FFAs has recently retired and im currently learning FFA styles but i think once i learn i could make a great caster for you guys. if you need some examples of my casts my youtube is youtube.com/thendis32

Offline letshavesomefun

Re: Me wanting to become FFAMaster offical caster
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 09:00:19 am »
Since everyone is too busy preparing for their fml game to answer to that post :D (as if they will be able to beat fetta). I SAY WELCOME =).

Offline Pinballmap

• FML Contributor
  • Super-Blademaster
  • Replay Master
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: Pinballmap
  • Coins: 100
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 09:14:58 am »
That would be great. you're welcome to cast the upcoming games (in case These games are not 12 ways ,which you know allows no obs since its full of Players)

Offline fetta_ook

• Tauren
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: fetta_ook
  • Race: Orc
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 10:26:55 am »
Let's arrange so that this could be done together with an experienced caster who knows the players etc. Also, could be great for this new guy to pick the brain of someone like mog, soso, seksi, maga/e

Magadansky

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 12:55:59 pm »
Hi and welcome to FML! Glad to hear you have the desire to cast the matches. I can introduce you briefly to FML if you'd like and also if you do co-casts, we can maybe do one some day as I have experience as a co-caster with Mage. You can find me on Skype as magadansky, or just shoot me a pm. :)

Offline Thendis32

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 03:55:48 pm »
Im glad to be welcomed with open arms due to my busy scedule i wont be able to cast FFA until monday but once that start ill start casting FFA games along with my solo games i promise i wont disapoint :D

Offline SteppinRazor

• Blademaster
    • View Profile
  • B.net Account: SteppinRazor
  • Race: Random
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 01:03:04 pm »
I think this would be great - also, Mage had mentioned that he wanted to do one more cast.  Perhaps you could do it with him (and someone like Maga or Mog as well) to get a feel for FFA.  Awesome to have someone jumping in to do some casting!